Chapter 7

**Jason's POV**

Today is my sister's birthday ball, she gets to finally meet all of dad's friends and business parents. I'm honestly a little nervous. She's my little sister, she's not supposed to be in a gang, or not quite yet.

The Asher's and the Ryder's got here like two minutes ago. So I'm gonna up say hi quick to my boys before I go get dress.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them

"Hey man!" Trent greeted back

"Sup!" Zachary shouted

"So I'll be right back, I got to go get dressed quickly." I simply said

"Alright we be here." Zach replied and Trent nodded well looking at his phone. I went up stairs to my room. I passed Ella's room. Her door was opened a little so I picked in. I saw her and her friends getting there hair and make up done. I smiled when I saw my sister, she looks so happy and I'm so happy for her. I was also very excited when I had my birthday ball, I got to meet everyone and join the gang. Our dad had trained us ever since we were little and he never  tried to hind it from us. Which I'm thankful for. I continue to walk to my room and got dressed. I had a black suit with a black tie and white button up shirt. I also put on my black dress shoes.

I headed down stairs to hang with Trent and Zachary until the party

**2 hours later**

Everyone is hear so it's time to meet by the stairs way to greet my sister and Shawn. I watched her come down the stairs. she was so beautiful and it's kinda hard to think that that's my sister.

"Ughh I can't believe my beautiful daughter is finally 17" My dad said.   He looked like he wanted to cry. My dad is a tough man, it's his job to be tough and in charge. But I guess I understand. That's his little girl.

"Yeah but she looks like she's 22!" I said to my dad

"That's because of the make up!" My mother replies.

"Ok ok Lets not fight you guys" She said

"Alright but just today for you E" I replied

"Thanks J" She said. My sister meant the world to me, Sure we fight sometimes but all siblings do.

"Honey I want you to come meet people" my dad says she looked back at Shawn. He just nods giving me the sign that he'll be ok.

"Don't worry E I got him" I laughed

"Ok" She laughed well walking away with my dad.

"Come on, I'm hungry!" Shawn stated

"Of course you are!" I rolled my eyes. Shawn immediately takes off to snack table. He love food more then anything, I mean ANYTHING! He was at the snack table for a little bit. While he was snaking I saw Ella with the Asher's and Ryder's. Ella was leaving them when laughing. Trent looked mad well everyone was just laughing. I looked behind me to check to see what Shawn was doing. He was talking to this ugly red head (I have nothing against red head, they are beautiful, and so are you!). I just rolled my eyes. I looked back to Trent and Zach. They saw me so I nodded to them. They started walking over to me.

"Sup!" I greeted

"Not much just Trent here getting butt here laughed at!" Zach said laughing

"Shut up!" Trent shot back

"Oh is this about the other day?" I laughed

"No!" Trent replied

"Yes!"Zach replied still laughing. I just looked at him and laughed.

"Alright" he rolled his eyes

"Hey where's Shawn?" Zach ask

"I don't really know, he was here like 2 minutes ago" I shrugged

"Ohhh" Trent said. Zach's face went white and his eyes went so big.

"Zach what's wrong?" I asked. He didn't say anything just put up his finger. Then I look at Trent his face was the same. I looked behind me. My heart Dropped when I saw Ella with a knife held to her throat.

"Alright everyone listen or Mrs birthday girl bleeds to death!" He shouted.

"Please don't do this!" I yelled. Walking up slowly to them.

"Stay back!" He warned. I stoped

"Julian there's no need for this, we will figure this out!" My dad said.

"I don't thinks so Cole!" He shouted back. He pulled out his gun and took it to her head.

"God please don't!" My dad yelled. Julian start walking backwards pulling her with him. Everyone out of the way.

"Stop!" She cried

"No!" He replied. She went to pick up her dress.

"Please don't do this!" Izzy Shouted. Julian turned to face Elizabeth, when he did that she grabbed his knife and threw it, and by doing so She cut her hand wide open, which made her scream!

"That was not Smart" he said "now your gonna bleed out!"

"Yeah but you don't know something I do!" She said snotty. She tripped him. She went to grab her hand gun, but before she could turn around he pulled the trigger. She screamed very loud. That's when she turned around and shot him. She looked around at everyone. I didn't know exactly happened. That is until I look down at her stomach, there so much blood.

"Well that wasn't supposed to happen." She said when She saw the blood. She started to blinking a lot trying to Focus.

"Ella!" I yelled well running to her, she fell in my arms.

"Ella open your eyes, say with me!"  I yelled. I saw my mom crying and my dad running to us.

———————————————
Well heres Jason POV. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna write the next chapter in his POV again.

Keep on reading to find out more!! Thanks for reading!! I love you all!!💞