Chapter 15 (part 3)

"I got an idea, I don't wanna drive home and you can't, what if I get is a hotel room in my name?" She sat and though about it for a while.

"Ok!" I was surprised.

"Ok then let's go!"
_______________

**Ella's POV**

We started walking to our cars. I got in mine and he got in his. We drove across the street.

Once we both parked, which was right next to each other, we walked up the the hotel. 

Just then I got a text...

_________

Stocker: Well Well... we have a naughty little girl...
_________

I just stop walking and paused. I didn't know I did until Trent spoke.

"Ella?... You ok?" I didn't do anything I just handed him the phone. He looked at my hand and took the phone. His face went to angry look immediately.

To be honest I was scared. What if this person come after us. But don't think my dad will let them.

"Why don't you tell your dad?" He asked calm but didn't look calm.

"I don't know.." I said. I put my head down.

"Hey... look at me" he said softly. I looked up at him but only a through my eyelashes. "Its gonna be ok.."

I don't know what cane over me. I hugged him and tight. I feel self in his arms, I can't help myself. I just got this feeling.

Maybe love at first sight....

Don't think like that Ella!! I rolled my eyes at myself.

"We Ahh... should go in..." he said. I pulled away.

"Ahh yeah.. sorry" and with that I walked in. I didn't know if he was behind me or not.

I walked to the waiting area while he walked to the front desk. I couldn't hear up they said, all I could do was think.

Do I like him?

Maybe...

Wait does he like me?

What if he doesn't?!

Wait a minute I do!!

Ughh J gonna be so mad...

Just for once can I not think about everyone else!

What am I gonna-"Ella? Ready" Trent asked breaking me out of my trance.

"Yup!" I smiled.

We walked to the elevators and waited. It was very quiet and awkward the whole time to the room.

Once we got the the room, I reminder something in my car.

"Shit...." I mumbled. "I forgot my bag in the car I said louder.

"Ok I'm gonna take a shower, I smell like alcohol." He replied

"Ok then.." I walked away with my car keys and phone.

I walked out of the hotel and grabbed my bags. It had a long t-shirt, shorts, bathroom things and Advil, which I'll know I'll need in the morning.

I walked to the hotel room, then remembered I don't have a key.

"Shit..." I mumbled

I'm just gonna have to knock then.

Knock knock knock