Chapter 16

I looked down to his lips, there were a light pink and open a little bit. I looked back at his eyes, they were still looking at my lips.

Before I knew what happened his lips came crashing down on mine. I was shocked at first but slowly started to kiss back, It felt so right. I slowing wrapped my arms around his neck.
_______________

****1 Week later****

I haven't seen Trent since that day. No we didn't do anything you perverts. We had a make out but stop before it got to far. It just felt so right!! I loved every minute of it!

We fell back asleep and I woke up at 8am and he wasn't there. Maybe he didn't feel what I felt....

My parents told me and Jason about this trip and that we should start packing, we leave in a week. I've been pretty busy packing because we're later for Three months.

I don't know why but I have this feeling it has something to do with the Julian guy I killed. Ahh just thinking about that gives me goosebumps.

I'm gonna ask later who's going on the trip because I want to bring along izzy, it'll be so much fun! It's supposed to be a tropical area but mom and dad won't tell me where.

I'm walking down stairs to see if my dads here. I walk into the office and see my mom.

"Hey mom! Where's dad?" I ask

"He's at the warehouse." She said without looking up.

"Ok, I'll be back"

"Ok"

I walk back to my room to get dressed. I wore a black crop top sweatshirt, with some black/gray jeans short shortswith my black Convers. You could see my fitted abs and toned legs. I kept my hair down and did little makeup. Just some mascara and concealer.

 Just some mascara and concealer

I walked out to the garage. I walked up to my Lamborghini and took up. The warehouse wasn't far from here, which is a good thing.

I park my car at the gate, and someone comes up to see who it is. Everyone in the gang knows who I am, but I don't know everyone. Once he gives me the ok I pull into the driveway and park the car.
I see ace walk out the front door.

"Hey Ace!" I wave

"Hello naughty girl!" I give him a confused face. "Don't think I don't know about our little stunt from last week." My eyes went huge.

"Does my dad know!?" I asked scared

"Of course he's our dad" he rolled his eyes.

"Wait, and he didn't do anything?" I asked.

"Of course he did.... wait... what are you talking about?"

"What are you talking about"

"The Mall thing"

"Oh thank my lord" I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Oh shit your scared of something else!"

"What no I'm not" I waved off

"Yeah your are!"

"Whatever, where's my dad?" Rolled my eyes.

"He's in a meeting with the Asher's"

"Okay then I'll wait, can you tell him he can find my outside?"

"Sure!"

I walked inside to get to the back. I have an archery course set up in the back where I like to practice my Shooting. I also have a gun course out here to.

I walked out the back door and saw my bow and arrows by the shed. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail. I started practicing on my course.

It's where I stand in the middle and dummies start popping out and I have to shoot them.

_____

*****Trent's POV*****

Im Currently in this meeting with Cole, Jason and my dad. They're talking about this trip and I had to tag along. So I'm just looking out the window.

"So we'll have the kids and the girls there for I think about three months just to make sure." Cole said. I looked at him with a weird expression.

"I agree." My dad said

"Wait hold up." I said

"Yes?" My dad looked at me.

"Why aren't you going? Why just the kids and girls?" I asked

"Yeah I agree with Trent what aren't you telling us?" Jason asked

"it's none of-" cole was about to say something when there was a knock on the door and a guy walked in. "Yes Ace?"

"Your daughter is here and wants to talk to you" this guy called Ace said.

"Did you tell her I'm in a meeting?"

"Yes, she said she'll be out back"

"Ok thank you" and with that he left the room.

"Anyways like I was saying it does not concern you two" cole said

"Dad hold up!" Jason almost yells

"Yeah hold up, we are gonna be the next leader we deserve to know!"

"TRENT!" My dad yells

"No Grey, let them speak" Cole said

"Dad we should know what if we need to in the future" Jason sizes

"Look guys, we understand but until this is taken care of we will not tell you. And because you guys are the next in line, you have to leave for your safety." Cole said

I open my mouth to say something but my dad buds in " Trent that's enough"

I got mad and looked out the window again. That's when I see Ella..

I haven't seen since that night, I left before she woke up because I didn't know what to say and that's kinda why I have been avoiding her.

Don't think I didn't like it, because that's not true, I felt so live with fireworks. It felt so right.

But she's getting over someone and I don't want to be a rebound, plus I'm like her brothers best friend.

She was using a bow and arrow, let me tell you, she looked so hot right now. She would shoot at the dummy perfectly, hitting them dead Center in the head.

Just kept on watching her until the meeting was over. Then Cole said something to break my trance.

"Isn't that right Trent?" He said

"What?"

"That you wouldn't mind a Tour?" Jason said.

"Oh yeah sure!"

"Ok then let's go to the back first" cole winked at me. I felt liking blushing a little, because I felt caught. But I pushed that away.

We walked out the door, you could hear Ella out of breathe while still shooting.

"Hey E!" Jason said

She stopped turned around to face him "God you scared me J! I would have shoot you if you didn't say E" she smiled

She look at all of us, but when she looked at me, her face dropped. I tried not to show any emotion because that hurt.

_____________________

Oh no! Why can't the kids and wives stay there? What did her face drop?

Fine out next week!! The next one is gonna be the shorter one, sorry😕 but it'll have good information!!Love you all💞