Chapter 17 'Family Fun'

Wesley's POV

I woke up with Laney basically laying on top of me hugging me.

"Laney," I chuckled trying to get her off.

"What?" She groaned.

"You're on top of me." She rolled off and I could see her blush.

"Sorry," she said sitting up pulling her knees to her chest.

"It's okay, I was kind've enjoying it, but I have to pee." I got up and went to the bathroom and did my business. I came back and Laney was on her phone. She looked upset, but I couldn't tell what she was looking at. I scooted closer to her and took her phone. She was going through twitter and I saw all the nasty tweets she was reading.

"@laney.mariee you're not even pretty, don't think he actually likes, let alone loves you."

"@laney.mariee you're not right for him, don't steal him away from us!"

"@laney.mariee you're an ugly whore, stay away from Wesley. He's too good for you."

"Laney you can't believe these. You're so amazing. You're beautiful, you know you're not any of these things. Please don't let it get to you."

"I won't, it's okay. I understand. I was a crazy fangirl once too. They're just upset, hopefully they'll come around. At least they haven't found my Instagram yet."

"So I shouldn't post the collage of us I made?"

"I don't care," she giggled giving my nose a peck.

"I'll just send them a tweet, okay?"

"No, it's okay. I'll send one out, that might make them like me."

"@laney.mariee: Hey everyone! I just want you all to know, I will do anything and everything to keep this boy happy. I know a lot of you don't like me, but you don't know me. I will love him with every inch of love in me. So please, don't hate me. I'll take good care of him for y'all."

"@wesleystromberg: I'll do anything to keep you happy too. I love you. I love all my fans too, and I don't like seeing the fans I love hate on the girl I love. #teaminspire"

"I love you Wesley, I can't believe we have to leave in a couple days. I don't wanna go back home," she said.

"Me either, but as long as I'm with you I don't care," I shot her a wink and pecked her on the cheek. I got up and decided to get ready for the day. I grabbed my clothes and went to the bathroom. I turned the water on and hopped in. I washed up and went to grab my towel. Shit. Why does this always happen to me?

"Uh, Lane!" I called. I heard the door open and she just laughed.

"Towel?" She chuckled.

"Maybe? Please!"

"Oh no, you're gonna have to do more than that. You saw me completely naked yesterday and we didn't even get to finish," she smirked. I decided to take this opportunity. I know she thinks I won't do it, but I am. I winked at her and pushed the curtain to the side. I stepped out and started walking towards her. Her eyes went wide and she covered her mouth. I trapped her against the bathroom door and leaned down to her ear.

"Now I suggest you get me that towel before I show you what bad girls get," I growled in her ear. Her words were caught in her throat and she just nodded. She scurried out the door and brought me back a towel. I took it and chuckled at her as she went back out of the bathroom. I got dressed and went out to the main room. Laney was laying on the bed watching TV. I plopped down next to her.