Chapter 47 'Time To Ourselves'

Laney's POV

We got even more wedding planning done, and it's coming up closer than we imagine. We only have little minor details to figure out. I asked Andrea to be my Maid of Honor, and I got in contact with Taylor, Kate, and Becca, who are all coming to be bridesmaids. So we have to get their dresses fitted, and Keaton needs to get his tux fitted.

Keaton is Wesley's Best Man, of course, and Drew, Sammy, and even Matt are his groomsmen. I'm actually really glad Wesley still hangs out with Drew even though he left the band. I'm proud of him for that. Today we don't have any wedding planning planned.

I walked downstairs and saw Wesley in the kitchen feeding Trent. Trent has gotten so big! He has even started to crawl. He's the cutest thing ever! And he hasn't been crying much lately.

"Look at you two handsome guys," I said while walking into the kitchen. Wesley smiled and gave me a kiss before turning his attention back to Trent. I grabbed some of my healthy breakfast that I have been eating to lose weight. I actually have lost a good amount.

"You're looking great babe," Wesley winked when I sat down across from them.

"Thanks, you're not looking too bad yourself," I teased back.

"If you keep teasing me with that body of yours I might have to plant another one of these in you," Wesley smirked while gesturing towards Trent.

"Wesley Trent! I will not be having that happen for a couple more months at least," I chuckled.

"So you do want another baby?"

"Well, when we get married, and settle everything down with Trent, I think we could manage another kid. Plus they're so cute I don't think I can't not have another one," I gushed. "But do you want another one? I can't do it by myself obviously," I giggled.

"I mean, yeah, sure, of course I do. But I think we should see how this goes with Trent for awhile before trying again. I'm not saying we can't do it, but just try to be careful?"

"Yeah, that sounds reasonable. So I was thinking today I wanted to take Trent with me to the beach while I'm on my walk," I suggested.

"Am I not invited?"

"You can come if you want, but I think you're in good enough shape you don't need to walk that much," I chuckled.

"But what if I just want to spend quality time with my fiancé and kid," he smiled.

"Okay, you're coming then," I laughed. We finished eating and cleaned Trent up before getting ready for the day. I put on some shorts and a loose dry fit shirt. I slipped my colorful tennis shoes on and dressed Trent up to take him outside. Wesley was slowly trailing behind me and met me outside in the driveway. I had Trent strapped in his stroller and we were ready to go.

"It's really hot, maybe we shouldn't bring Trent," I uneasily said.

"He'll be fine for awhile, and if we still want to be outside, we can always drop him off with Keaton and Tyler," he suggested.

"Okay, maybe we should just walk him there and go by ourselves?"

"That sounds like the best plan." We walked to Keaton and Tyler's, and it didn't take too long. They don't live that far away from us. I knocked on the door before opening it.

"Keaton! Tyler?" I yelled.

"I didn't know you were coming over! What's up?" Keaton asked, appearing from the kitchen.

"We were going to take Trent on a walk, but it's too hot for him, so we were hoping you would watch him while we go," I asked full of hope.

"Yeah, sure! Come here little guy." He cooed while taking him from my arms. We left the stroller outside on their porch. We thanked Keaton and left back on our walk.

"I really wish we could've brought Trent, but at least we get some time to ourselves," I smiled while slipping my hand into his. We walked along the sidewalk just being silly.

"I missed this! I never realized how much dedication and how much you have to give up to have a kid," Wesley sighed.

"Me too. Do you wanna run now?"

"Psh, you? Run?" Instead of saying anything back to his teasing comment I just sprinted off in front of him. I heard a chuckle escape his mouth before he chased after me. We jogged along the sidewalk until we finally reached the beach. We went to a group of picnic tables and took a seat to catch our breath.

"It's beautiful today," Wesley breathes heavily.

"Yeah, sure is," I agreed while catching my breath as well. He looked so hot right now, sweat glistening down his shirtless body, his sweaty hair pushed back, his goofy smile. I must've been staring at him and smiling, because he startled chuckling towards me.

"You okay Lane?" He winked.

"No. You don't know how bad I want you right now," I seductively whispered.

"Really? Do you want to?"

"Does it sound like I'm joking?"

"No, but we have to get Trent and-"

"Let's ask Keaton to keep him for the night. Call me a bad mom, but I think I can manage a night away from him," I chuckled.

"Let's go," he whispered. We hurriedly went back to our house and called Keaton. Keaton agreed to watch him for the night so we could be alone. I was getting another shower to get the sweat off of me. When I walked out Wesley was laying on the bed in his boxers. He looked so irresistible. Instead of putting some new clothes on, I dropped my towel in front of him and posed seductively.

"Holy shit you really have been working on your body," Wesley stared.

"Yeah, I have, and I'm not planning on going back to the way I was yet, so make sure you have protection." He smirked and held one up already in between his fingers. He was still staring up at me, and his eyes weren't leaving me anytime soon. He stood up and pressed his lips forcefully to mine while gripping my bottom in his hands. He pressed himself very close to me, letting me know I had turned him on.

"I missed this so much," he mumbled against my lips. He trailed down my neck with his sloppy kisses until he reached my chest. He instructed for me to lay on the bed. He got on top of me and continued his trail farther down.

"Wesley, baby, don't tease," I whined pleadingly when his hot breath hit my heat. I've waited too long for this to be teased. He quickly went to work, making me reach my first high of the night. I returned his favor before he entered me. He slipped the condom on over his manhood before positioning himself at my entrance.

"You ready baby," he sweetly, but lowly, said in my ear. He stroked my hair once and pecked my forehead before slamming into me. His thrusts into me were fast and hard, making the bed shake with every one.

"Wesley," I moaned, indicating I was near my orgasm.

"Hold on Lane," he grunted while quickening his pace, if possible. He had one last hard thrust before sending me over the edge. Seconds later he reached his, so his thrusts got sloppy and he pulled out. He let out a huge breath before collapsing on the bed, next to me.

"That was-"

"Amazing?" He finished for me.

"I needed that so bad, you don't even know," I said, catching my breath.

"Me too babe," he chuckled lightly. He wrapped his arm around me and looked down into my eyes.

"I love you so much Lane, you're seriously the best," he smiled.

"I love you too," I said, leaning up to kiss him. Our lips connected and this was a sweet kiss, unlike his lustful ones he was giving me earlier. This was some well needed time to ourselves, but I'm starting to worry about Trent.

"Should we go get Trent? I feel bad for leaving him with Keaton," I asked.

"You just ruined this whole mood Lane. No. He's fine. We need a little break, and Keaton's willing to watch him, so let him."

"Sorry, but that wore me out," I sighed, laying my head on his chest and closing my eyes. The last thing I remember before falling asleep was his lips pressing to my forehead.