Chapter Twenty-Six

*Chapter Twenty-Six*

*Not Edited*

*Michael's P.O.V*

Fücking wolves! I can't believe this shīt! Damon deserved that punch to his face! He deserved a helluva lot more, but the bàstàrd was hard to hurt. Stupid supernatural healing abilities! I can only hope Tori puts him on a leash. Alyssa was MY daughter! Not his! To think he would keep something this huge from us, just pissed me off. My head was pounding with my anger at this whole situation.

Was it the fact I now had share MY wife? A little. I'm working past it. I am. Promise. No. It was the fact that some grown àss wolf was a MATE to my baby! My baby! Not his! I shook the sting still in my hand from socking him one as I walked the grounds. I couldn't deal with this right now. I peeked at Lucy coming up to the house. Her eyes widened at my face, I'm sure showing every bit of rage I felt. Did she ask me what was wrong? No. Smart girl. She'll take care of the kids for me. She's kind of awesome that way.

Which made me appreciate the commune lifestyle we now found ourselves in. Wife takes off? You're too pissed to handle your own shìt? There were several hundred wolves ready to help. It was kind of nice to be able to just focus on yourself and not worry if your kids were destroying the house or harming themselves by sledding down the staircase. Remembering my own daredevil antics as a child caused a smile to form for a second, lessening the anger. It also caused a shot of fear to travel up my spine. They do say you pay for the sins of your childhood through your own kids. We were in so much trouble.

Thinking of my kids brought the rage back up though. What was next? Damon wanting to pull Jacob from school to train as a fighter? Jacob would think that was cool. Me, not so much. Like a bull in a ring, I stomped around the grounds. I was just looking for a target. Tori made me promise I wouldn't hit anymore trees, so I needed something more...pliable.

As if God himself heard my thoughts, I had my target. I could see Jack in the distance, among a few men. Their heads turned towards the woods. I saw Damon stalk in that direction, and knew in my bones that was the way Tori had run off in. A need to punch Damon surfaced again, but why hit Damon when their was someone else?

So I rushed him. Running at him, gathering momentum. He was a wolf, an enforcer, so he was probably a lot tougher than me. As much as it hurt my pride to admit. Stupid supernatural abilities! I may not be able to damage him much, but I wasn't weak, nor was I small. So when my 200 lb frame crashed into him, he fell to the ground with a huff.

I immediately sat up on him, straddling his waist, and started laying a good ole beatdown on that pretty face of his. His friends stood around uncertain, not sure what to do. I was their Luna's human husband, you hurt me, you piss her off. You piss her off, you piss off Damon. Apparently noone wanted that. Which gave me the advantage. Jack, I guess not wanting to hurt his future father-in-law took his medicine like a big boy. He let me pound his face in, not once lifting a hand to stop me. I lost control. I will admit it. The blood flying off Jack's face only spurred me on to greater attacks.

I was finallly lifted off as easy as a feather. I swung my fist around at the person who dared to interrupt. Brian, was too fast for me, grabbing my fist before it connected.

"What the fúck is going on here Michael?" Brian asked. He signaled and Jack's two friends each grabbed one of my arms. I didn't care that they were both strong enough to benchpress my truck, I still struggled to get free. To continue my beatdown. Jack had to know that I would skin his hide from him if he touched my baby girl.

"What does it look like?!" I growled out. Brian's eyes widened at the rage clearly shown still on my face. He looked down at Jack and I followed his gaze. Jack laid there, a bloody mess. He was unmoving and unresponsive. That took the rage away. Crap. If I killed him, Tori would have my àss.