Chapter Fifteen

*Chapter Fifteen*

*Not Edited*

*Victoria P.O.V.*

To say I was worried, would be an understatement. Also, a bit bothered. The dream I had last night was so real and so amazing that waking to my reality was kind of a bother. I took care of the fussing Alyssa, and made breakfast. All the while, obsessively checking my phone. I had a quick text, from Damon, saying that he had found him. Then nothing.

What if they fought again? Oh god, what if Damon killed Michael. A pounding started behind my right eye. Great. I served the kids their breakfast and leaned against the counter sipping my coffee. The caffeine helped keep the migraine from forming any more, hopefully. Sometimes it worked. Sometimes it made it worse. My ears perked a bit at the sound of a truck pulling in the drive. It wasn't Michael's truck though.

Curious, I gave a half-hearted "mind your sister" to Jacob and went to check it out. Peeking through the front window curtains, I could see a dark king cab, possibly a Ford, I don't know, pull in. The windows were tinted too dark for me to see inside, which made me a bit suspicious. I could hear the music blasting from it. "What I've Done" by Linkin Park. Good song. I stayed inside, waiting to see who it was. Where I'm from, dark tinted vehicles blasting music was never a good sign. Though I have never heard of a drive by blasting alternative music, but maybe that's how they rolled here in Oregon.

Finally, the music stopped as the truck was turned off. Out of the driver's door came Jack. I finally opened the front door, relieved that I knew who it was.

"Jack! What are doing here?" I didn't mean to be rude, but I was worried and in pain. Not my best self right now. Jack ran his hand through his blonde hair, giving me apologetic eyes.

"Sorry, Luna, about the music. I'm here to return something of yours." I was curious now. What did he have that was mine? I didn't have to wait long before Michael and Damon, got out of the truck as well. Well, more like stumbled out of the truck. I could smell the liquour all the way from here. They were singing and laughing like loons. Grabbing each other's shoulders like they hadn't tried to kill each other less than 24 hours ago.

They lifted their heads and upon seeing me broke out in grins. Men!

"Tori! Hey baby! When did you get here?" Michael asked me, stumbling towards me. He gave a sloppy kiss to my cheek, it would have been my lips, but I turned just in time.

"Michael, I'm glad your ok, but you need to get upstairs and lay down." How much did he drink last night? He grabbed me aroubd the waist and started dancing before breaking out in song.

"Girl I can't buy you a big diamond ring. No house on the hill full of life's finer things. Now, baby, there's a whole lot of things that I just can't do. But baby don't think I can't love you!" Sweet, loud, and way off key, but I let him swing me around. He knows I love that song. I kissed him on the cheek and pushed him towards the house. Goof. Sweet, sexy, lovely goof. Damon, looking like Jake Owen himself, a tad bit sexier I think, veered around in my direction. Lord, he was as drunk as Michael! He gave me a dark look and pulled me in his arms as well. Good grief, I sense a them going on.

"I'm not a big country fan, and I don't sing. Just wanted a little taste" Damon gave me a kiss to my cheek, before letting me go. "See! Told you I would find him. Shìt, lost him again.." Damon, looked around, adorably confused. Jack and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Damon perked his head up and shouted up at the house.

"Marco!" He looked at the house intensely, waiting for a reply.

"Polo!" A yell came from the house and Damon dropped his shoulders.