Chapter Nineteen

*Chapter Nineteen*

*Not Edited*

*Brenda P.O.V.*

I didn't have to follow them to that little homewrecker's house. I already knew where it was. I had followed Damon that first time. How I wanted to rip that pathetic hair of her's off her insipid little head! That fat cow, could not be his mate! I am his mate. What could she offer that I couldn't! I am everything she isn't! Every man wants me!

I walked up to one of the guards outside the little tramp's house, already knowing he will do anything for me. He just sat there like a lump, going on and on about how amazing "our" new Luna was. She was so nice. She was such a great cook. Gah! I nearly took out one of his eyeballx with that cheap looking fork. Can't he see that I'm his Luna. Stupid wolves. He did the job though. Once I promised to do a job for him. Typical fúcking males. He let me in close enough to see through a window. What I saw nearly had me burning the whole fúcking building down.

There was MY Damon, standing guard over the place, while some stupid rugrats were playing around. A decent enough looking human was talking to the boy. Then SHE walks in. She must have been in the kitchen, how Betty Crocker of her. Gag.

What the hell do they see in her. Though it made me feel good to see Damon just glance before turning away. That was until she began to walk off with that slimy smelly thing. Then he was like a magnet with laser vision on her. Stupid mate bond. Damon even smiled and talked to the other kid. What the hëll was this bìtch doing to my alpha? I did not like kids. I liked how you made them though. I figured I would give Damon his heir and pass the squalling brat off to a nanny. No way was I wiping some stinky butt and ruining my manicure. Plus, those little jerks liked throwing up on you. All the time.

"See, she's even a good mother." Adam whispered adoringly. Or was it Aiden. Max? Fúck it. Who cares. "Though the Alpha will have to adjust to the husband..." I zoned his babble out, like I do with most of them. Really, except for my Damon, they were only good for one thing. Though the bit about the husband was promising. There may be some use for the human after all.

**************************************************************************************

*Victoria P.O.V.*

Waking up the next day, I was feeling antsy. Not sure what was going on, could be a multitude of things really. Though the impending talk with the kids was probably the cause. I knew eventually this would happen, but this stupid threat moved all of our timelines up. I went straight to the kitchen, for once, I was the first person up. Course, I had trouble sleeping with everything going on. With as many mouths to feed as I did, I was glad for the headstart. I put the coffee on and got started. Whipping a ton of biscuit dough together, I came up with the most cost effective way to feed a small army of werewolves. Biscuits and gray. Grabbing a few pounds of sausage out, I let the microwave defrost that and began cutting the biscuits. Putting the first batch in the oven, I began cooking up the sausage. Doing the mind numbing chore of cooking soothed me. Plus, it gave my frantic brain time to come up with a way to break the news.

Not only am I going to be telling them about Damon, I'm going to be telling them about moving as well. Alyssa being young would be the easiest. A few weeks in the new house and she'll be fine with the new arrangements. Jacob, on the other hand, was going to be a pill. He would probably change schools, I think. Oh lord, I didn't even know where we would be moving to! Yes, I know this was a family discussion, but I needed reinforcements.

Quickly texting Damon while the sausage drained took care of that. Was it cowardly to text instead of call?

~Yes.~ Snow grumpily mumbled. She was off. She liked to sleep. She also, was not a happy puppy about this new threat. Well, she could get in line. I began scraping up the bits of sausage from the pan and poured in a bit of the sausage grease before adding the rest of the ingredients for the gravy. Gravy is intensive stuff and I would have been distracted calling him. A few minutes later the gravy was nearly complete and I re-added the crumbled sausage. Well. Not bad. Grabbing the first batch of biscuits out I set those in the microwave and threw in the last two dozen.