Chapter Eleven

*Chapter Eleven*

*Not Edited*

*Victoria P.O.V.*

  Michael had now been gone "thinking" for over an hour. The kids were thankfully blissfully unaware of the tension going on. Walking, or rather pacing the floor of the downstairs didn't help me much. I was so worried that Michael wouldn't be back. He was in so much pain. I wouldn't blame him one bit if he did leave and never looked back. What husband would not be upset? What should he have said? "That's great honey! I am so happy!" Sure, that was what he should have said.

   ~Just give him some time to think. He will come back.~ Snow whispered. She rubbed her furry sides against me, knowing how much it comforted me. Sounds weird, but it was like she was in this bubble in my head. I could see her pacing around in it. Weird right? I jumped a mile in the air it felt like when I heard my phone blare "our" song. Letting out a high pitched girly eep I ran full tilt to the kitchen counter. That was Michael's ringtone!

  "Michael" I breathed. Relieved to know he's okay, I barely gave him any chance to speak before continuing. "Baby, I'm sorry I hurt you, just please come home!" I walked out of the house to the patio and sat. Didn't want little ears to hear.

  "Tori, chill okay?" He rushed out. Chill he says! He's left me alone after the biggest argument we have ever had, and the man says chill?! "I'll be home in a little while."

  "Where are you?" I asked him. I needed to know. Hypocritical of me, but I'm not feeling secure about our relationship right now. There are more than a few women in this small town that think Michael is hunkalicious. They wouldn't hesitate to take advantage of a ripe situation.Yes, there was a man, other than Michael, hoping to sink his teeth, literally, into me. That doesn't mean I like to share. Michael was always the better person.

  "Just driving around." I could hear him taking a deep breath. We let silence fill our phones for a few seconds. "I just need to know something."

  "Anything." I didn't hesitate. If he asked me right now to give up chocolate and my left arm, I would.

  "Is he going to be there today?" It didn't take a genius to know who "he" was.

  "He said he would be by today. I don't know-" I stopped mid-sentence when I felt him. Don't ask me how, but I knew he was close. Sense of smell maybe, mate bond? Hints of him came mixed with someone else. I could feel anger building, until I realized the others scent was male. "He's nearby." I finished. Why be angry? It's not like I had a place right now in his life, nor did I have a leg to stand on. Whoever was in charge had some explaining to do. Really, two great guys, and they were stuck with me.

  "Fúck! I wanted to be there! I wanted to see his fúcking face!" To say I was shocked, would have been an understatement. Michael is not big on the curses. Sure, he dropped the occasional f bomb, or the occasional damn, but never like this. It scared me a bit.

  "Michael, are you sure that's a good idea with the mood your in? Remember he is a werewolf" I clutched the phone a bit too tight, and heard a creaking sound. I let up, knowing that a broken phone would only add to my problems.

  "I'm on my way." He ended the call and with that beep in my ear, I knew things were only going get worse. This is a time I really wished my mom was still close by. I have a feeling something was going to go down, and she would have some advice to cool the situation, or at least grab the kids until bail could be reached. Mom! She may not be able to post bail that far away, but I could still get some advice! Punching her face quickly in my favorites list, I waited. Waiting for her to pick up, my eyes were swinging from the spot in the woods where Damon would come from to the house. My heart was pounding in my ears like a jackhammer by the time she answered.