33: Family Matters

*Earlier That Day*

{Kandice P.O.V:

This morning my mother called me and said that Dave took Zoey from her. To me that didn't sound like Dave because he doesn't even have a relationship with Zoey nor Zara.The first place that I should go to is his house, just to check on him and see if him and Zoey are there. But if he took Zoey the first place that he would go is Zara's house. So I decided that I should go over to Zara's house just to see if he was over there.
I would've asked Chris to come with me but I don't want him to know what's been going on between me and Zara.

He almost found out yesterday but thank goodness he didn't.

So I just hit up one of my friends and told them to meet me at Zara's house.

After I got done texting my friend I finished getting dressed and I headed over to my dresser to grab my car keys

"Where you going?"

I turned around to see Chris standing by the doorway "I'm going to pick up Kaiden from my mothers, I might stop somewhere to get something to eat. You want anything baby?"

"Nah...imma stay here and watch our daughter"

"Alright" When I tried to walk past Chris, he grabbed my arm and stopped me. "Baby can you please let me go? You're starting to hurt me"

Chris pulled me closer to him and spoke "You forgot something"

"What?"

He smirked "You forgot to kiss me, I wasn't gonna let you leave until I felt them lips..."

"Which ones?"

"Kandice you play to many games" he laughed off.

I grabbed his face and gave him a quick peck before I hurried up and left.

<A few minutes later>

First I went over my mothers house because I was gonna pick up Zoey and Kaiden. But when I got there I noticed Zoey really wasn't there.
Now I'm wondering why would Dave take her...