31: Reflection

{Dave's P.O.V:

When I left Chris house I decided to go to the bar just to get a drink. All that shit that just happened was honestly crazy as fuck. At this point I feel bad for Chris, he needs to leave Kandice in the fucking past. I don't care if that's his baby momma or not that bitch is toxic.

As I sat on this uncomfortable ass stool and I asked the bartender for a double shot of D'usse.

"Sir this is a sneaky cognac it will hit you hard, plus it's 3 in the afternoon"

I shot him a look then he bitched up and made my drink.

Then I spoke "Henny is stronger and way riskier, I know what I'm doing nigga. You acting like I'm about to order the whole fucking bar, all I asked for was a double shot"

"My apologies" the bartender said while handing me my drink.

I grabbed my shot and quickly took it down.
As I did that I just sat at the bar and thought about Chris.
If he killed somebody he should've called me... I would've helped him clean up the mess.

He still ain't tell me who blood was on his shirt but I knew what he could have possibly done.

Then I heard my phone ring.

I quickly took it out my pocket hoping that it was Chris but it was Kandice.
I consciously ignored her call and let out a deep breath.

"Is everything good bro?" The bartender asked me.

I waved him off just so he could go away, I honestly didn't want this man in my business. Besides I don't even know this nigga like that.
All I know is that this nigga makes drinks.

My phone kept going off and I knew it was Kandice but I didn't know what she wanted.

So with my curiosity I answered.

[Phone Convo:

Dave- Hello?

Kandice- I know you don't want to speak to me but can you come over? Chris needs help and he locked himself in the bathroom

Dave- Why is he doing that?

Kandice- I don't know but he threatened to kill himself, please hurry...I don't know what to do Dave

Dave- Aight I'm on my way now

[End Of Phone Convo]

This shit is crazy, I paid the bartender for my drink then I left the bar.
A good twelve minutes later I finally got to Chris house and I rang the doorbell consistently.

It was bugging me that nobody was answering so I started banging hard on the door.

Then the door flew open and I saw Chris standing there looking at me confused "Nigga why are you ringing my doorbell like that? My daughter is sleeping"

"Are you ok?!"

"Nigga are you ok? You're the one banging on my door and shit, whats wrong?"

Then I continued "I rushed over here because Kandice called and told me that you locked yourself in the bathroom and you were gonna kill yourself"

"Kill myself ?"

"Yeah Kandice told me, where she at?"

Chris kept looking at me confused "She just left to go pick up my son from school"