3: Temptation

{Chris P.O.V:

During me and Shawn's lunch break we decided to go to In-N-Out Burger to get something to eat for today. I've honestly been starving because I haven't ate anything all day. When we got our food we decided to eat inside the restaurant just to chill and relax until it was time to leave.

"Chris I'm telling you right now your son has your personality"

I chuckled "What you mean by that?"

"Both of y'all love flirting. Tell me why your son was flirting with my daughter the other day"

I laughed so hard that I almost choked on my food "What?"

"I'm deadass"

"Well let my little dude spit some game then."

Shawn shook his head "Hell nah, my daughter ain't allowed to have a boyfriend until she's 50"

"50?"

"You damn skippy"

I laughed "I don't get why you're so overprotective of that little girl, she's gonna grow up to be an outstanding woman some day"

"You won't understand because you don't have a daughter"

"You right"

I continued to eat my food and a waitress walked up to our table. I didn't pay attention because I was on my phone but Shawn tapped my arm to get my attention.

He tapped repeatedly "Aye Chris"

I looked up at Shawn then I looked over to the waitress. Soon as I got a good glance at her I remembered her face and I noticed by her attire that she didn't work here.

I sighed because I knew exactly who it was...it was Brandi.

"Hey Brandi, What you doing here?"

She leaned down to my ear and whispered "I couldn't stay away from you so I came here to see you"

"You stalking me now?"

"Not exactly, I was just getting something to eat here and I just so happened to run into you"

I looked in her beautiful brown eyes that were slowly hypnotizing me then I got up from my seat.

"Chris where you going?" Shawn asked

I responded "I'll be right back just give me five minutes to talk to her"

"Alright"

I grabbed Brandi's hand then we walked out of the restaurant and we headed straight to my car.

"Brandi what do you want? I thought we were meeting up later on tonight?"

She sighed "I can't help that I like going to the same fast food spots that you go to. It was my lunch break and every other place was packed"

"Bullshit"

"You really think so?"

I smirked "I know so"

"Ok fine" she groaned, "I just couldn't wait until tonight...I want you now"

"But babygirl I'm on duty I can't be with you right now, just wait until tonight and I'll promise I'll make it worth your time"

Brandi smiled the pecked my lips "Ok Daddy, I'll see your sexy ass tonight"

"When I get there make sure you don't have anything on but some heels"

"Ooouuu ok, I can't wait"

I can tell by the excitement in her voice that she was ready for me. After I watched her leave I walked back into the restaurant and sat at the table where Shawn was. Soon as I sat down he shot me a look then he shook his head.