11: Feelings

-An hour later-

{Brandi's P.O.V:

Decisions, Decisions....
Should I plot my revenge or should I just leave this bitch alone?
I'm going to run this bitch over with my car then I'm gonna take her man. Mainly because it's clear as day that Chris has deeper feelings towards me.
I could tell by the way he was acting towards me when Monica was around.
He cares about me.
As a matter of fact I'm going to do this the right way...I'm about to take Chris away from Monica with ease.

When Chris and his minion left I was thinking of different ways that I can make Chris hate Monica.
I would have to make him hate her so he can love me and leave her bitch ass.

I grabbed my phone from the small table that was next to my bed and took it off the charger. Then I texted Chris a quick message.

It was only 1:25 and I was scheduled to leave at 3:00

It was only 1:25 and I was scheduled to leave at 3:00. I'm happy that Chris was willing to come get me now.

I pressed the button on the side of my bed so the nurse can hurry and come into my room. When she came I notified her that Chris was picking me up early.

Almost ten minutes past and I heard a knock on my door and I grew excited because I knew exactly who it was.

"Come in" I yelled.

Chris came in and walked over to me "Hey Brandi you ready?"

I smiled "Yeah I am can you just grab my bag for me?"

"No problem baby"

Baby? I know that he doesn't mean anything when he called me that, but it made me get a tingle up my spine.

As he grabbed my bag I got up from my bed and walked over to him.
When we both left the room I checked myself out then me and Chris headed out of the hospital.

Chris was such a gentleman today.

He was nice enough to help me in the car and bring me back home.
When we arrived there we were parked in the parking lot and we started conversing with each other.

"Thank you for everything Chris"

Chris eyes began to pierce into mine then he licked his lips "No problem, do you need anything else before I go?"

"Yeah...I hope this isn't too forward but um...can you just chill with me for a little bit? I really need the company"

Chris hesitated for a minute but then he gave in "Sure I don't mind, let's go inside"