20: Deception

{Chris P.O.V:

All night Brandi was making me grow frustrated. Why couldn't she just tell me the person who drugged me? I tried asking her several times after that but she kept repeating the same line The father of Monica's baby. How the fuck can I drug myself? I just ignored her and we continued to eat our food.

When we were done eating I was ready to pay the bill and just go home. I feel like I wasted my time tonight.

I reached for my wallet and paid for both of our meals.

"Daddy I need a ride home"

"Okay? You're telling me because?"

Brandi sighed "I just need a ride please"

"How did you even get here Brandi? I thought you drove"

"My friend dropped me off....and now I need a ride if you don't mind"

"Okay"

A bright smile appeared on her face "Aww thank you"

"I'll just order you an Uber, they should come in a good seven minutes" I shrugged.

"What? I don't trust riding around with strangers"

I chuckled "You basically let a stranger drive you home and fuck you the night we met at the bar. So what's the difference between then and now?"

"....Chris can you please just give me a ride home?"

"What's in it for me?"

Brandi raised her eyebrow "What do you mean what's in it for you? You're not getting a damn thing....but my love and affection. But you obviously don't feel the same way so..."

"If I give you a ride, you have to promise that you'll never stalk me or my family ever again"

"I never stalked anybody... but if it makes you feel safe then fine I will stop"

I smirked "You lying?"

"...Yeah" She laughed, "You're gonna have to ask me to do something else"

"What will make you leave me alone?"

Brandi took her fork and began to play with the leftovers of the food that was left on the side of her plate. "Fuck me one last time and I swear I won't bother you again"

"How do I know if you're not just lying?"

"Fuck me and find out" she winked.

"I can't do that, I love my girl...I'm not gonna fuck this relationship up again."

Brandi rolled her eyes and sighed "You are no fun babe"

"Look I'll give you a ride but that's it. I'm not having sex with you, I have a girlfriend"

"You keep telling me like I give a fuck about your little girlfriend. What's so special about her that you had to leave me and Monica for? What does she give you that I don't?"

I responded "I genuinely love her and she had my first child...and hopefully she's pregnant with another"

"I had your child too Christopher"

"Oh here we go again" I sighed as I rolled my eyes.

"So you're just gonna forget when you were in the hospital with me and you told me that you loved me? Then you told me again that you loved me then you bitched up and ran away from me. And where did you go? You went to Kandice house and you magically fell in love with her. How do you think that makes me feel Chris?"