24: New Limits

-Several Weeks Later-

{Chris P.O.V:

Zara was kind enough to stay by my side until I healed properly. I gained so much respect for her. As I was staying at Zara's house she took it upon herself to send the video of me getting shot to the news station. When she did that the video was broadcasted on the local news channel.

🚨The News Report🚨

Not too long ago a video was sent to us anonymously showing the murder of a Los Angeles Detective Christopher Brown

Not too long ago a video was sent to us anonymously showing the murder of a Los Angeles Detective Christopher Brown. He's been reported missing for weeks but now there's clear footage of him being murdered, shot specifically; by two police officers. We'll soon have the murder suspects identified....

I was sitting down on the couch watching the TV with Zara and I smirked.

"Good Job Z, thanks for sending the video without the audio because I didn't want them to hear the police officers say that Shawn set me up. I want that nigga to myself without any trace"

"No problem." Zara moved closer so she could rub on my chest. I didn't have a shirt on but I didn't mind it. "You're healing so fast Chris"

I made a slight smile and I turned to her "Well thank you for helping me..."

We both could feel this strong tension in the room but we never spoke on it. I looked into her eyes as she did the same.

Zara broke the silence then she spoke "I have to pick my daughter up from my fathers house...I'll be right back"

I completely understood even though I wanted her... to stay. But kids come first no matter what so I can respect it.

Throughout these past couple of weeks I can admit my hormones were going through the roof.
I could have fucked Zara anytime that I pleased but I remembered that she wasn't my main focus.

But then again a nigga has his needs.

I watched as Zara left and I let out a deep sigh. I walked over to the room that I was staying at then I closed the door behind me.

I grabbed the lotion from the dresser then I looked down at my opposite hand "I guess we meet again huh?"

I can't keep doing this shit... then I stopped myself and I realized what I was about to do, then I put my lotion back down on the dresser.

After doing that I started packing the little shit that I did have. I felt like it was my time to go. My body was somewhat healed to the point where I could function regularly again.

I had to think smart.

How can I travel somewhere without being noticed by the public eye.