21: Sorry Enough

I can't say sorry enough, enough
I can't go back in time, for you
I know it when we lovin'
Believe in me again like I believe in you...

-Several Days Later-

{Chris P.O.V:

I just want to make things right.
I really fucked up bad.
But I had sex Brandi for one specific reason. I only did it because she promised if I did it then she would leave me and my family alone.
Sadly I should've known that she was lying.
After that day she's been following me everywhere I go.
I'd see her in the same places where I was at. And she showed up to my hotel a countless amount of times.

Yes I said hotel.

Kandice kicked me out the same night she found me at Brandi's place.
I can admit that I deserved everything that was coming to me but all I wanted to do was just explain myself.

Kandice didn't want to hear me out for shit and I couldn't blame her. She threw all my shit outside and locked me out.

Of course I had a key but I didn't want to bother or stress her out.
So since that night I've been living in a hotel suite...since I basically had no one to go to for times like this.

I barely had any family and I couldn't even count on my own friends...

I was alone.

Since today was Sunday I remembered that me and Kandice was supposed to move into our new place that we picked out.
I don't know if she's still moving there but if she is then I know that she'll need help.

Maybe that's a bad idea to go over there... I know for a fact that she's still mad at me.

The thing that was really bothering me was how in the hell did she find out where I was?

I never told Kandice about where Brandi lived. Nobody knew where she lived but me, so how did she find out?

The only way that imma find out is if I ask Kandice herself. Hopefully she'll talk to me because I know she doesn't even wanna see my face right now.

I left the hotel that I was at and I drove over to Kandice house.

Several minutes later I pulled up in her driveway and I saw a huge U-Haul truck parked in front of her house.

Then I saw two random men coming outside with boxes, loading them onto the truck.

I got out of my car and walked inside trying to look for Kandice.

"Daddy?"

I turned around and saw my son running towards me.

I picked him up and hugged him "Hey lil man, I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

"Where's your mommy? I really need to talk to her it's important"

Kaiden shook his head "Mommys mad at you, I don't want you to be in trouble"

"It's ok I promise I'm going to fix everything, just tell me where your mommy is"

"She's in the kitchen with grandma"

I sighed because I know Kandice told her momma everything. Now I had to prepare for two people coming at my neck.

I put my son down and told him "Wait for me in the living room, I have to talk to your mommy and your grandma"