8: Consequences

{Chris P.O.V:

Throughout that long night I've been waiting for Monica to come back home so I can tell her everything. I didn't know how I was gonna say it because I wanted to lay it out smoothly to her. Before she came I decided to give myself a little pep talk trying to boost myself up. Mainly because I was scared of what the outcome would be.

I was sitting on the couch just thinking about what right words I should say. Soon as I heard keys rattling by the front door I knew that my girl was here.

The front door opened and I heard my girls voice yell out my name.

"Chriiis?!"

I yelled back "I'm in the living room baby"

My heart began to beat at a rapid pace as I heard her footsteps come closer to the living room.

"It smells good in here babe did you cook earlier?" Monica asked as she walked up to me for a hug.

I hugged her back and lied "Yeah I cooked a lil something earlier, but um baby I gotta tell you something"

"Before you tell me I gotta tell you some exciting news babe"

"But Monica this is reall-"

Monica cut me off "No babe seriously my news is really important, You ready for it?"

"Yeah babe go ahead"

She continued "I finally got the promotion!"

"Wow...that's amazing"

"...You don't sound amazed, what's wrong?"

I sighed "Can we sit down and talk about it because it's a lot"

"Why can't you just tell me now babe?"

"Monica please just trust me...I'd rather you to be sitting when I tell you this."

She nodded "Ok"

Monica sat on the couch and I sat across from her just for my safety purposes.

"Ok so you know that I love you with everything in my heart and that I'll always be truthful to you,right?"

"....Yeah?"

I inhaled a deep breath "Well I haven't been fully honest with you. And as your fiancé I feel like I have failed you"

"Failed me? Chris what the fuck are you talking about?"

"About three weeks ago, I met this female at the bar when I went out for a late night drink with the fellas and.... I brought her back to her place and um..."

Monica cut me off "And What Chris? Hurry Up And Say What You Need To Say!"

"Baby please just calm down"

"Chris Shut The Fuck Up And Tell Me What Happened Because You're Stalling!"

I stood up and began to pace back and forth just to kill time "I went back to her place and I had sex with her"

Monica sat back in the couch and crossed her legs together "So....this was the night when Shawn lied and told me that you were sleep at his house?"

"Y-Yeah" I stuttered.

"Ok..." After Monica said that she stood up, "I constantly asked if you were fucking with other bitches and YOU looked at me like I was the one who was crazy....But I was right this whole time"

I responded "Yeah"

"Are you still messing with her?"

I spoke truthfully "No I stopped"