25: Aint No Way

{Recap:

"Kandice I'm sorry... forreal, I ain't know about y'all plan"

Kandice calmed herself down and sighed "Its fine, just don't point that gun at me again or we're gonna have a problem"

"My fault"

"Well Dave since you're here I need your help"

I looked at her confused "With what?"

She had a regretful look on her face then she got up from her bed and spoke "Follow Me"

Whatever she gotta show me I know for a fact that it's gonna be bad just by hearing the tone in her voice.
Hopefully it ain't too bad...

{Dave's P.O.V:

While I was following Kandice I noticed she was acting a little timid. I got a feeling that this was gonna be bad. There's only one way to find out. We made our way upstairs until we reached the attic. Why the fuck are we going up here? I hope she's not about to show me some spiders or some shit. If she is then she needs to stop fucking around.

"Yo why we going up here for?" I questioned.

Kandice ignored my question and continued to go up the attic stairs.
When we got up there I watched as she flicked the switch on the wall so the light could come on.

"Follow me"

I scrunched my face up and scuffled "The fuck you mean? Im staying my black ass right here"

"Dave stop being scary and come on" She said grabbing a hold of my wrist.

I sighed loudly as I was basically being pulled towards the direction Kandice wanted me to go. As we got further into the attic I saw someone taped down to a chair.

I walked closer and noticed it was Chris ex girlfriend Monica.

"How long she been up here?"

Kandice mumbled "....A few weeks"

"Why? What happened?"

"She was gonna run back to Shawn and tell him that I knew he set Chris up. I couldn't let that happen so I somewhat kidnapped her... but I feed her and shit so she's ok" Kandice shrugged.

I walked up to Monica and slowly peeled the tape from off of her mouth "Speak Mamas"

"Dave don't listen to that bitch she's delusional. She kidnapped me and she stole Chris from me"

"Monique"

She quickly corrected me "Its Monica"

"Yeah, Yeah whatever Michelle... I don't believe shit you say."

"Can you please let me out? I'm pregnant, I can't stay here" Monica whined.

I looked back at Kandice then looked back at this other bitch "Don't my sis Kandice feed you? You good ma, just sit tight I'll be back with a friend"

"A friend ? Are you gonna kidnap Shawn too?"

"Nah that ain't my job to handle him" I said shaking my head. I walked over to Kandice and I hugged her real quick before heading out. "I'll see you later sis I'm about to go handle something real quick. If I'm not back later on tonight expect me to come tomorrow aight?"

Kandice nodded "Alright, be safe"

After saying that I left and headed back to my car. I unlocked my phone and went into my gallery to see what Trey's license plate looked like again.