6: Mistakes

{Brandi's P.O.V:

I've been going insane.
How dare he just leave without saying anything? I loved him and he just decided to leave me....for his 'fiancé'. FIANCÉ? Since when did he start caring for that bitch? When she kicked Chris out I was the one who let him lay his head down in my condo. I was the one who fed this man. I was the one who actually cared about that man.

But all he still cares about is her.

Why play with my heart then just throw it over a bridge? Whether Chris likes it or not he will forever be mine. All mine.

For weeks now I have been keeping a close watch on Chris. He may not know it but I'm always there.

Just like today at Popeyes when I bumped into him. I couldn't get his scent out of my mind. His dolce&gabanna cologne lingered when I tapped my shoulder against his.
When I drove to his house I dropped off my letter, I hope he had the chance to read it.

My car sat quietly across the street from his house as I just waited.

I don't care how long I would have to sit in this car, I was gonna get my moment.

-11:54 pm-

I opened my car door and stepped out. I closed the car door slowly so it wouldn't make any loud noises.
I walked to the front door and took the spare key out of the mailbox that I seen Chris drop inside the other week.

So I easily opened the door and walked inside. All the lights were off except for the one in the living room.

From where I was standing I could see Chris sitting on the couch watching tv.
I smiled and continued to walk around until I made it to the stairway.

I quietly walked upstairs and made it to his bedroom where I seen that bitch laying in the bed that I was supposed to be sleeping in.

It made me even more furious so I just closed the door and walked back downstairs. I crept towards the living room and I stood behind Chris without him knowing.

He was too busy having his eyes glued to the tv.
I let my hands roam free and caress his shoulders and he tensed up.

Chris quickly turned around and looked at me like I was crazy.

"Brandi what the fuck are you doing in my house?"He whispered loudly.

I smiled and walked over to him "You act like you're not happy to see me"

He got up from the couch shook his head "I'm not. How did you even get in here?"

I looked at him confused and I walked closer to him but he kept backing away from me.

Then I sighed "Why don't you love me?"

"What? I never loved you and I repeatedly told you this Brandi. What we had was just sex no strings attached, what don't you get?"

I took a seat on the couch and crossed my legs together "So why did you kiss my lips?"

"Huh?"

I started to get more upset and I began to project my voice "Why Did You Kiss Me?!"

"Brandi shut the fuck up my girl is upstairs" He said trying to calm me down.

"Oh" I stood up, "So when I let you stay at my house you didn't love me right? When I cooked for you and you ate everything off my plate, you didn't love me RIGHT?! When you came back to my house countless times you didn't love me right?"