23: Act In

{Kandice P.O.V:

Driving to my sisters house was a weird experience. I couldn't help but to feel like someone was following me. At times I thought that I was just paranoid but then again, I kept seeing the same silver car following me around through my rear view mirror. I know for a fact that it wasn't Shawn's car because he had a black camero. Whoever was following me was gonna have a rude awakening.

Since the car was right on the tail of my truck, I pressed hard on the break pedal causing the car to hit the back of mine.

I grabbed Chris gun that he put in my glove department then I got out of my ride.
I walked up to car and banged on the car window until the person on the other side opened the door.

I heard the door unlock and I opened it. To my surprise it was Monica's crazy ass.

"Bitch You Could've Killed Me!"

I chuckled and pointed the gun at her "I still can but I'm not, tell me why you've been following me around"

"I'm not telling you shit!"

"Ok... I guess I'll let the police know that you and Shawn have been setting Chris up...and you wanna hear something funny? Chris knows that the baby inside you isn't his"

Monica rebelled "The Baby Is His!"

"Bitch lie to me again and we're gonna have a problem. Get out the fucking car and get into mine. Any sudden moves imma shoot you in your kneecaps"

"Why don't you just kill me now you weak ass hoe?!"

I rolled my eyes and placed the gun to the temple of her skull "I'm not gonna tell you again, get out"

Monica took her seat belt off and got out of her car. Then I made her walk over to mines and she got in the passenger side of my truck.
After that I got in I started my car and began to drive off.

"So what are you gonna do to me?"

"I'm taking you to your man's house. I'm pretty sure you want to talk to him and his wife. Oh and Chris is there too...it'll be like a little family reunion" I shrugged.

I figured since everyone was gonna be there why wouldn't I just bring the problem starter herself.

-15 Minutes Later-

Soon as I pulled up to Shawn's house I noticed his car was parked right behind Chris car. I knew something was about to go wrong.

"You're not gonna get away with this Kandice, me and Shawn are gonna walk away scott free"

"You sure about that?"

Monica rubbed her stomach and smirked "I'm sure of it, so you wanna go inside right? Let's go"

"As a matter of fact nah, we'll stay in here and wait..."

After saying that I put the safety lock on the passengers side door so Monica wouldn't try anything. I knew she was up to something that's why I suggested that we both stayed in the car.

Then Monica spoke "You know I love Chris right? The moment I first laid eyes on him... I knew he was the one for me"

"You also knew that he had a long term girlfriend with a newborn baby at home"

"He never told me that"

I shook my head and chuckled "The last thing you want to do is lie in my fucking face. Chris told me everything about how y'all met....was I mad at him...certainly, but the way I blew off my steam made me forgive him"