12: Reality

{Monica's P.O.V:

Its been a long stressful day at work and I couldn't wait to go home. Personally I don't even know if Chris is gonna be there when I get off work later on. I know he's upset and I truly feel bad. I over exaggerated when I saw him with Brandi. I was just jealous.

Seeing my man being happy with another woman doesn't sit well with me. That's why I tried to keep Chris away from his first baby mother.

Of course I know that he's gotta be there for his child but he doesn't need to be interacting with Kandice at all.

Why does he need to speak to her or any other woman?

It's unnecessary.

Me and Chris had arguments about this before.

|FLASHBACK|

-1 year ago-

Me and Chris were having a heated argument about him seeing his own son.

"Chris I don't want you going over to that bitch house! There's no need to go over there!"

Then Chris yelled back "What The Fuck Is Wrong With You Monica?! I Gotta Go Over There To See My Son!"

"Do you really?" I pouted.

"You can't stop me from seeing my son, just because you're insecure! I'm gonna talk to Kandice either way so what's the big deal?!"

I continued "You already cheated on me with her Chris! You really think I'd trust you going over there?!"

"I Have To See My Child!"

"You saw him yesterday, he'll be fine Chris."

Chris tried to walk past me but I stopped him dead in his tracks.

"I don't want to put my hands on you Monica, so move"

I shook my head "No"

"Get out of my way"

I knew that he might push me out of the way so there was only one thing that I could really do.

I began to fake cry and like always he fell for it.

"Chris I'm sorry I've just been going through so much. Between the job and you cheating on me I just can't handle the stress."

Chris let out a deep sigh then he wrapped his arms around me.

Got him.

"Monica I apologized countless times but you gotta understand that Kandice is the mother of my child. If I want to see my son I have to talk to her."

"Do you love me Chris?"

He nodded "Of course I do Mo"

"Then marry me"

"What?"

I wiped my tears and smiled "If you love me then marry me Chris"

"... Ok I will"