17: Sip

{Chris P.O.V:

The night was....interesting. After that crazy incident that just happened with Brandi I tried to forget about it. I listened to Trey and Shawn talk while they were drinking. I didn't understand why they were getting this drunk because them niggas had to drive themselves home.

Me on the other hand I was just eating my wings and drinking the soda that I had ordered.

As I was drinking my soda I noticed that I was feeling a little weird but I tried to shake it off. But soon as my vision started to blur I knew something was wrong. I began to feel light headed and dizzy.

I shook my head and repeatedly said "I need to go, I need to...I need to go home"

"Bro whyyy?" Shawn slurred.

I quickly grabbed my phone and my keys then I stumbled out of the bar.

Something wasn't right and I felt it.

I needed to call somebody because I knew I wasn't gonna make it to my car.

So I hurriedly unlocked my phone and I tried to call Kandice.

|Phone Convo|

Kandice-Hello

Me- K...Kandice Help Me! Sooomethi.....something is wrong!

Kandice-What? What's wrong Chris?

Me-Piiick me ....Pick me up....I'm at th..the bar downtown by my job

Kandice-Chris which one? There's like three bars by your job

Me-....

Kandice-Chris? Christopher?!

|End Of Phone Convo|

In the middle of the conversation I blacked out and collapsed in the middle of the parking lot.

-The Next Morning-

I woke up and my vision was blurred. I tried to gain focus but I couldn't. When I finally gained consciousness I looked around and noticed that I was in a bedroom...but I was unfamiliar of who's bedroom it was.

I looked under the covers and saw that I was completely naked.

"Fuck" I whispered to myself.

Where the fuck am I?

I sat up and looked around for my clothes but they were nowhere to be found. What the fuck is going on?

"Looking for these?"

I looked up at the doorway to see Brandi holding my clothes. I covered the lower half of my body with the blanket and I got up and walked over to her.

"Give me my clothes Brandi"

She looked at me up and down then she bit her lip "Drop the blanket first then I'll give it to you"

"I'm Not Doing That Shit! Now Give Me Back My Fucking Clothes!"

"... I love it when you get mad at me...but if you want it, drop the blanket and walk over here"

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck "Why you gotta make shit difficult?"

"Drop the blanket" she repeated.

I gave in and dropped the blanket leaving me naked in the middle of the room. I walked over to her and tried to grab my clothes but she kept backing away.