22b: Present Situation (Part Two)

{Shawn's P.O.V:

I vouched that I was gonna ruin Chris life. When I found out that he fucked my wife Zara I went ballistic. What really fucked me up was that 1. He never manned up and told me and 2. He was the one who got Zara pregnant. The daughter that I thought me and Zara had together wasn't even mine. What fucked me up was that my so called wife took three years to tell me this bullshit. She let me raise another man's child!

Zara swears up and down that Chris doesn't know but I think that's bullshit. He knows.

But as a man and my 'so called' best friend, you should have been told me from the jump. Instead you lied to me and made me raise a child that wasn't even mine.

So you kinda see why I'm upset, now you see why I plotted on him.
Chris is getting exactly what he deserves. He goes around fucking other people's girls but doesn't realize how fucked up he really is.

So I hired Brandi to fuck up his relationship with Monica.

But weeks before I met Brandi, me and Monica have been fucking on the low. I purposely got her pregnant just so when she tells Chris he could feel even more broken.

I wanted him to suffer so I didn't stop at Monica. I noticed that he was getting close with Kandice so I told Brandi to break that shit up too.

Besides I don't fuck with Kandice no way because she knew about this shit too.

Chris doesn't deserve love or happiness. He needs to be taught a lesson.

What's really gonna put the icing on the cake is when I set his ass up and make him rot in prison.

Once that happens then I'll get the last laugh.

But right now me and Chris were in the car and he was babbling on about how something 'wasn't right'.
He knew it was an inside job and he was trying to piece everything together.

The funniest thing is that he's been suspecting Trey for the longest since they've had beef.

Well truth be told, Trey was working with me too. He agreed for me to use him as bait, gladly everything worked out accordingly.

Too bad I didn't tell Trey that I'm gonna kill Kandice too. But first, I'm gonna fuck her good one time just to see what Chris and Trey have been arguing about.

"Shawn it's crazy because he's the only one who knew where she lived. He was the only one who had beef with me and I know he wanted to see me suffer for taking Kandice. Trey had to do it!"

I shook my head "Damn that's crazy as hell, and he has been acting funny around you too"

"Well when I see him when we get back to the office imma get his ass"

This nigga is so fucking stupid, and he's supposed to be the head detective of our firm. Pathetic.

This really proves to me that I need to be the head detective at this firm. I'm clearly smarter than this man. I would've thought Chris dumbass would've found out the night I was the one who slipped something in his drink that night.

But who did he suspect? Trey.

I swear I'm too good at this shit.

{Chris P.O.V:

I should've known that Trey was up to no good but something isn't really connecting. If he really did it then why did he kill Brandi? He knows I could care less about her, truthfully our main focus was Kandice. What was the point of killing Brandi though?