2: Last Night

{Chris P.O.V:

I woke up and put my things on before leaving Brandi's crib. I hopped in the whip and checked my phone. Shawn messaged me back and told me he already covered for me which was amazing. But I got 50 missed calls and at least 78 messages from my fiancé, I know she was heated but I didn't care. I enjoyed my night.

I drove back to my crib and pulled up into my driveway. I felt my stomach turn just knowing what was finna go down when I walked inside. But I gotta remember to stay calm and don't tell the truth.

I hopped out the car and walked up to the door. Soon as I took my keys out of my pocket the door opened to reveal an angry Fiancé.

"Christopher Maurice Brown Where In The Fuck Were You?! I Tried Calling You And You Didn't Answer! I Called Your Friends And They Didn't Know!"

I tried calming her down "Baby did you call Shawn? I spent the night over at his crib cuz I was drunk as hell"

"He told me but I didn't believe his musty ass! I know you niggas lie for each other all the time!"

I chuckled "Baby your over exaggerating"

"OVER EXAGGERATING?!"

"Monica Amara Davis...soon to be Brown, You need to bring it down a few notches because you're buggin the fuck out ma"

I tried walking in the house but she stopped me.

"You're not coming inside"

I scuffed "Why not?!"

"You think you're gonna come into MY house after you probably fucked some random bitch!"

I smirked "Babygirl stop playing with me and let me in MY crib that I, CHRISTOPHER MAURICE BROWN pay the bills in"

She tried closing the door but I stopped it with my foot.

"Chris Move Your Long Ass Foot!"

I refused "Not until you let me inside Mo. Listen I got a hangover and I'm not tryna hear your bullshit!"

She rolled her eyes and let me in. I walked past her and I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

*45 minutes later*

I hopped out the shower and wrapped the towel around my waist. I walked into my bedroom and saw Monica on my phone. She wasn't gonna find shit because I deleted most of my messages so she's gonna feel stupid.

"Mo what you doing?" I laughed out.

"I'm tryna see if you been texting any hoes"

I smacked my teeth and looked at her crazy. I did have hoes but she wasn't gonna find out. Besides none of them meant anything to me.

Then I joked "The only hoe I text is you"

"Whatever Chris" she said with an attitude.

"Baby you seriously mad? I apologize for not coming home last night that was my fault 100%, I should've called you"

"You Damn Right"

I hopped on the bed and pecked her lips "I love you baby"

She kissed me back and smirked "If you do some shit like that again I'm leaving you"

"No you ain't"

"Try me Chris"

I rolled my eyes and got up off the bed and walked to my dresser to get my underwear and I quickly put them on.