14: Over-Night

-1 week later-

{Chris P.O.V::

I was thankful for Kandice letting me stay at her place... I never intended on staying here for a week. I was here longer than I thought. I decided to change my number because I didn't want to talk to Monica and I didn't want Brandi blowing up my phone. Of course I've went to work and luckily both of them didn't pop up there.

Since I've been staying at Kandice house my relationship with Trey has been...weird lately.

I mean I could understand why he feels the way that he does but he's gotta remember that I was his homie.
Besides I'm not fucking Kandice anymore because I respected their 'relationship'.

Today was Saturday and I had the day off work so me and Kandice decided to bring Kaiden to my mothers house.

We decided to take Kandice car so I could stay lowkey.

When we made it to my mothers house I rang the doorbell and waited until she answered.

Soon as she opened the door she looked at us in shock.

"Chris? Kandice? Are you two back together?"

Kandice shook her head "No me and him are just friends"

"Grandmaaa!" My son yelled.

My mom reached down and gave him a hug "Hi baby boy I haven't seen you in forever"

"Ma we got a lot to talk abou-"

She cut me off "I know what's been going on, why don't y'all come in and go in the dining room"

We all walked in the house as me and Kandice went into the dining room. Me and Kandice both were shocked when we saw Monica sitting at the dining room table.

"Well,Well,Well...long time no see Christopher. How long has it been?"

I looked back at my mom with a confused expression on my face "Ma?"

"Why don't you and Kandice sit down at the table, I'm bringing Kaiden in the living room so he can watch tv with your father."

Damnit now I know for a fact that he's gonna be all in my business. I love my pops but he does the absolute most with his old nosey ass.

I sighed "He's here too? I thought he was at work?"

"Chris you know your dad retired two years ago"

"...I forgot" I lied.

"Well both of you have a seat and I'll be right back so we could talk"

Me and Kandice took a seat at the table and Monica was giving me the death glare.

Then she finally spoke "So you've been playing family with this bitch?"

"First of all watch your fucking mouth because I'm not the one to be played with. And secondly you better be glad that you're pregnant because I would've whooped your ass." Kandice said.

"Bitch whatever, you couldn't whoop my ass if you tried"

Kandice laughed "Chris get your girl because she's getting real mouthy."

"Monica you gotta chill out"

"Chill out? You abandoned me knowing that I'm pregnant with your child. Then you changed your number so I couldn't call you. What if I had an emergency? You wouldn't have known because your selfish ass changed your number"