1: How It Started

*3 months ago*

{Chris P.O.V:

It was a long day at work and me and my boys decided to go to the bar and get something to drink. I needed a break, being a Detective has been tiring, it's exciting at times but it always can be stressful.
Me, Shawn,Tremaine, and Darius ordered some drinks and just vented on about our day.

"Man I need a vacation, I'm tired of looking at all of these murder cases it's so depressing" I spoke.

Trey smacked his teeth "Bro quit whining you chose this job just like I did, toughen up"

"Shut the fuck up all you do is be in the office all damn day, I actually work and go to different crime scenes. You don't do shit but handle paperwork" I clapped back.

Then Shawn interrupted "Hey, Hey both of y'all shut the fuck up. We all came here to chill, I'm not tryna hear shit about work."

"Forreal let's just drink and chill" Darius butted in.

I looked at Trey and sighed "Alright, so anyways y'all know my wedding is coming up and I want y'all to be my groomsmen"

"Can I be your best man?" Trey suggested.

I shook my head "Nah my bro Mijo is gonna be my best man, you can be the flower girl tho"

"Man Whatever"

We all started laughing.

A minute or two later we got our drinks and we began to drink our stress away. As me and the fellas started talking I spotted a beautiful female walking into the bar alone, I don't know what she was doing here alone. Maybe she was meeting up with somebody.

"Chris who you looking at?" Shawn asked.

I shrugged it off "Nothing"

"Nah bro you looking at something."

Shawn looked at the direction that I was looking at and peeped the girl I had my eyes on. Then the girl looked back at us and Shawn quickly turned his head.

But I kept my eyes on her. "Maybe I should talk to her"

"Nigga ain't you married?" Trey asked.

I nodded "Soon to be, But all I wanna do is talk with her."

As I kept my eyes on her I got up and walked over to her.

"Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here and talk to you for a minute?"

She nodded "Go ahead"

I watched her eyes as they scoped out my body before I sat at the stool next to her.

"What are you doing here all alone? You waiting for your boyfriend?"

"No... I came alone" As she said that she put her hand on top of mine.

I looked down at her hand and smirked "It's not safe to be alone at this time of night"

She chuckled "Oh really?"

"Yeah"

"Well I'm fine for now...but I do need some company"

"You doing anything after this? If so, do you need a ride?"

"That depends on what you want me to ride" She winked at me and smiled.

I licked my lips and smirked "What's your name beautiful?"

She responded "Brandi"
(Brandi in the MM)

"Brandi imma keep it real with you because you are a beautiful woman, but um I'm engaged"