Short Chapter, I know

"Ugh!"  I sat up in bed.  We'd gotten back so late from out mission, that I hardly remeber even getting home.  My teammates, Naruto mostly, had all gone to the hospital, but I hadn't bothered too since I wasn't that injured.

Rubbing my head, I swung my feet over the side of the bed and got up.  Making my way downstairs, I glanced at the clock that read 10.  "Crap!" I shouted, and rushed out of the house.  Gaara, Temari, and Kankuro were all leaving today, so I wanted to say bye to them.  Now I was running late though.

Picking up as much speed as I could, I sped to the gates of the village.  Many people shot me nastly glares or shouted at me to be careful.  They were right I probably should be more careful, but I didn't really care right now.

Thankfully when the gate came in view, I saw many Academny students huddled together.  With I burst of speed, I jumped into the air.  I went soaring over the heads of all the kids, and latched myself onto Kankuros neck. 

"What the-oh Ida." Konkuro gasped.  "I didn't know you liked me that much." Konkuro chuckled, as I held onto his neck.

"It's not you.  I'll just miss your kitty ears." I informed, reaching my hand up and stroking an ear.  Konkuro then proceed to grab my arm and set me down onto my feet.  I once again felt very short.

"Ida," Temari sighed, "How do you forget shoes?"  I looked down at my feet and wriggled my bare toes.

"I didn't want to miss my chance to say bye to you guys." I informed.

"And that included not being able to change clothes either?" Gaara asked.

"You don't like my penguin shirt?" I pouted.  I didn't see what was wrong with it.  I mean who doesn't like penguins with fancy eye glasses.

"It just seems...childish." Temari supplied.

"I'm only twelve!" I defended.

"Your twelve?" Shikamaru looked flabbergasted.

"Of course I'm twelve!  Why woudln't I be twelve?" I questioned.  When no one answered I started to rant a litle bit, "It's 'cause I'm shot isn't it?  You know we can't all be tall.   And how do we know I'm short?  I could've just been born into a time where ever one is a giant and I'm the only person who actually is the right size!"

"Okay, okay I'm sorry Ida." Shikamaru sighed

"We really should be off." Gaara informed.

"Yeah, you guys do have to worry about that whole mess with you Kazakage still." I agreed.

All the sand ninja paused and then the asked, "How'd you know about that?"

"Know about what?" Shikamaru asked, looking from the Sand's shocked gazes to whatever my expression read.

"Our Kazakage was murdered." Konkuro explained.  "I just don't get how Ida knew."

"Hey I'm still here.  Don't talk like I'm not." I pouted for the second time today.

"So how did you know, Ida?" Gaara asked, looking at me curiously.

"Orochimaru has this jutsu where he takes the body of a person.  Kind of like a snake shedding and growing a new sking.   In order to get the skin though the person has to be dead.  And Orochimaru was pretending to be the Kazakage, so I figured out that Orochimaru had killed him.  Plus our country accepted your's peace waver, so I figured you guys wre screwed over by Orochimaru too." I explained, and shrugged at the end.

There was silence, so I just stared at everyone.  Soon the silence was getting unbearable and awkward, so I had to come up with something.  The topic I chose was something that had been bothering me for a while.  "Do squirles creep anybody else out?"

"Squirles?" The four people questioned.

"Yeah, they've alwasy creeped me out.  It's just not natural for their tails to be so much bigger than their bodies.  And then I always have this feeling that they think I smell really bad, which I don't.  Every time I get near one they scramble up to their tress.  It's just really insulting becuse they smell like dirty socks and I smell like lavander, but yet they still run away from me.  I should be the one running.  Stupid squrilles." I raved.

"I think you need more sleep." Shikamaru, muttered.

"I always need more sleep." I agreed.

"That was a very interesting point, Ida." Temari stated, unsurely.

"We really do need to go now." Gaara sighed.

"Thanks again for your help." Shikamaru said.

"Just call up next time you need us to save you?" Temari teased.

"Wait don't go!" I shouted, and hugged Gaara.

"Thank you for saving Lee and Naruto." I gushed.

"They both saved me from myself, so it was the least I could do." Gaara replied, slightly hugging me back.

"Don't let Shukku bother you anymore." I ordered.

"I'll try not to let him." Gaara promised.

"If he does just simply reply with pudding.  That works all the time." I suggested.

"Ida I'm pretty sure-" Shikamaru started.

"Pudding." I interupted.

"It doesn't-"

"Pudding."

"You can't just-"

"Apple pudding."

"Pudding doesn't-"

"Pudding, pudding, pudding, pudding, pud-"

"Okay! It works!" Shikamaru shouted, and covered my mouth.

"Pudding, I'll keep that in mind." Gaara laughed lightly.

"Bye guys!  I'll miss you!  Don't forget to stay connected!" I shouted as the three sand ninja turned to leave.

"Bye Ida." Temari waved back.

"You don't have yell, we are five feet away." Temari elbowed him here, "Bye Ida." He grunted.

"Goodbye Ida.  I'm sorry I tried to kill you." Gaara apologized.

"It's cool bro, it's cool." I granted.  Then they all turned their backs and continued to walk away.  I stayed by the gate and waved like an idoit long past when they disapearred.

I only left when Shikamaru grabbed my arm and annouced, "Okay that's enough while dragging me away." Soon later we parted ways, and I ended up being bored again.  All my team mates were training, so I had nothing to do but wonder.

Let's just hope I don't get lost.

***
Story End

Sorry this was so short gusy, but I didn't really have that much time to type.  I just really had the urge to type.  This chapter was more of just a filler, so I'm sorr if it was kind of boring.  I tried to make Ida, Ida enough for you and I hoped I suceeded.  So please even though it wasn't that long I'd still very much be grateful for comments and votes.  I also want to aplogize for spelling errors, like I said I'm pressed on time.  But please

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN