Zero-Gs and More

All I have to say is my fingers and toes are really cold.  I also want any one reading this to read my other story Two Sides to Everyone.  Comment on it to tell me if you like it or not also vote and fan on it.  Vote and fan on this story too.  Thank you too all my fans and to everyone following this story.

***
Story Start

I don't know if I was the only one scared or not.  My guess is not Naruto and Sakura looked like they just saw a ghost and even Sasuke was paler.

"So what do we have to do?" I asked my voice shaking a little bit.

"Heh, just follow me" with that Kakashi sat up and tried to stand.

"Whoa, Sasuke give me those crutches" I ordered as I supported Kakashi.

"Hn" was all he said in reply.  As he picked them up and handed them to me.

"Here you go Kakashi.  These will help" I put them in his hands.  He put them under his arms and stood up with me helping him.

Before we made it out the door Tsunami said "Oh good I'm glad you found the crutches.  I hope they help" she smiled at Kakashi.

"Thank you very much" Kakashi resounded with his closed eyed smile.

We walked into the green scenery of the forest.  We walked about ten minutes in, until we came to a little clearing.  "Okay your mission is to climb a tree without using your hands" Kakashi told us.

Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke looked at him like he just said I have another head appearing on my back.  They obviously have never really done anything to control their chakra.

"Here like this" Kakashi said.  He then sent his chakra to his feet and balanced it.  Then he walked up to the base of the tree put his foot on it and climbed up.  The others were gaping I just stood there.  "Use these kunai to mark your progress" he threw a kunai at our foot.

"Um, Sensei" I asked unsure of how I should ask this.  "I can already control my chakra fairly well" I finished.

"In your old village" he stated more than asked.

"Yeah"

"Hmm I remember you telling me that you have special powers.  How well can you control those?"

"Not well" I answered looking at my feet.

He chuckled before he said "Okay then how about you practice some of those.  I can't show you how though since I don't know either"

"Okay" I sighed before I walked away.  I went to the complete left side of the clearing and sat down.  'Hmm what should I practice with If I get out of control with my telekinesis than I could end up killing one of my teammates.  That would be bad ,right?  Okay so no weapons then.  Hmm what to do, what to do.

"Oh" I said aloud jumping up and untying my headband.  It could only sort of hurt someone.

I sat down again and put my headband on the ground in front of me.  I started by clearing my mind like I was thought, only focusing on the headband, and where I wanted it to go.

I lifted it about a foot of the ground and over two feet to the right before I lost my concentration.  I stood up and went to pick it up and bring it back to the place I was sitting.  I tried to make it go another foot in the air and another foot right.  

By the end of the day I could only move it four feet into the air and 3 feet over.  Sakura was the only one who really made any progress today.  I was really upset how the pink, high-pitched, annoying blob could make more progress than me.