Let's Make the Alcoholic our Leader, Why Not?

After Naruto popped his balloon, Jirayah gave him a bouncy ball to pop.  Since the bouncy ball was thicker than the balloon it would take even more concentrated chakra to get it to pop.  Sadly I haven't even gotten my balloon to pop yet.  And now we were traveling again, so it was harder to concentrate.

I really can't complain though,  Jirayah did get a lead on where Tsunade was, so I was pretty happy.  Nartuo was ecstatic about being able to find Tsunade.  Both of us were pretty much bouncing up and down.

"How much longer until we get there?" Naruto complained.

"We have another two or three hours." Jirayah sighed.

"Can't we go any faster?" I asked.

"This gives you an Naruto more time to practice the rasengan, so don't complain." Jirayah scolded.  Naruto and I rolled our eyes, and stuck our tongues out at Jirayah's back.

We stopped complaining, so I took out my balloon to practice again.  I just needed to get it to pop.   I've gotten pretty close, but I still haven't gotten it completely.

Naruto still hasn't gotten the ball to pop either, but he was still close, but neither of us had figured out how to really perfect this jutsu.

The thing that sucked though, was I haven't perfected the chidori either, so now I had two incomplete jutsus.  I sighed and went back to concentrating on my balloon.  I could get each of the sides to bulge, but I couldn't get it to pop.

An idea came into my mind, so I imagined forming my chakra into a little mini tornado.  After just a few seconds, my balloon popped, and water went everywhere.  Mainly it hit Jirayah's back, so he turned around and glared at me.

"Ida you got your balloon to pop!" Naruto shouted.  He dropped his rubber ball and glomped me in a hug.

"And got my back soaking wet." Jirayah growled, rubbing the wet spot on his back.

"Oh I got wet too, so stop complaining." Naruto said, pointing to his side.

"I'm completely dry." I stated, examining myself.

"Which is weird, since when I popped mine both of us got wet." Naruto explained.

"Maybe I'm just more awesome then you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"That's not true." he said, offended.

"Yeah, yeah.  Let's just go.  Here now try to pop this." Jirayah sighed, throwing a green and pink poka dotted ball at me.

"Sweet!" I shouted, catching it.  I then put it between both of my hands, and tried to do the tornado shaped chakra again.  I could feel it expand, but it wasn't enough to make it pop.  "Here we go again." I muttered under my breath.

When we had about a hour before we got the town that Tsunade was supposingly at, Naruto popped his ball.  He couldn't even tell me how he did it.  Which bugs me.  But I don't blame him, I couldn't tell him how I popped my balloon.

Now Naruto had to add enough power to his palm, and keep it in a controlled sphere shaped.  I could tell that he was really worn out, so he just "supervised" me while I tried to pop mine.

"Stop breathing down my neck." I snapped my head at him.

"I'm just trying to see what you're doing wrong." he defended.

"You can't see what I’m doing wrong.  All of it is happening inside!" I shouted.

"Yeah, well I'm just trying to be nice!" he shouted back.

"All I'm asking is that you don't breath down my neck!"

"Fine I'll just stand back here." he pouted.  He then slowed down, and gave me these really pathetic puppy dog eyes.  I rolled my eyes at him, and continued to try and pop my ball.