Back Home

After Shizune, Tsuande, and Naruto were done yelling at me, we made our way back to the room. Jirayah was just snickering the whole time, and I could tell the Tsuande's heart wasn't really into being mad at me.

Naruto and Shizune however were a different story. Shizune yelled at me, and went on and on and on, for around ten minutes. I think she would've yelled at me more, but I grabbed some ear plugs and sat on the bed. Her face turned red after that, but she just huffed her cheeks and left.

Naruto was shunning me the whole time. He would purposely turn his shoulder away from me, and anytime I would talk to him, he would huff and walk away.

I just went to bed, and then I was woken up early in the morning. I didn't make too much of a fuss because I was going back home. So now I was on the road with a mad Shizune, and a puffed up Naruto.

"Guys come on. It wasn't that bad." I pleaded.

"You made me look stupid!" Shizune shouted.

"You didn't need my help." I exclaimed.

"What?!" Shizune growled, turning on me.

"That came out wrong." I sighed.

"You think?" she growled, still advancing on me.

"Look flying blue marshmallows on fire!" I shouted, pointing at the sky, and running on the other side of Tsuande.

"Now, now Shizune. Ida didn't mean any harm." Tsuande tried to calm Shiuzune.

"But my lady-" Shizune started.

"Shizune, it was just a joke. Ida is nothing more than a child." Tsuande explained.

"Yeah, I'm just a innocent, little, girl, who doesn't even come up to your shoulder." I added in.

"Fine, fine. I'm calm now." Shizune sighed.

"Score." I whispered under my breath, flashing a peace sign with my tongue out. I heard Naruto giggle which means he heard me. "Are you done ignoring me?" I asked him.

"No I'm still mad at you." he huffed.

"What did I do?" I questioned.

"I trusted you to take care of your side of the agreement. But you didn't you made a game of it." I said.

"So you can't trust me?" I said, getting fake tears in my eyes.

"Nope. Not anymore." she said with finality.

"So if these random ninjas dressed all in black, came out of the forest and gave me a chipmunk, that had a bomb strapped on its back, and then it exploded, and little tiny porcelain unicorns came out of it, sprinkling the ground with glitter, and you only saw me there. You wouldn't believe my story?" I asked.

I could tell Naruto was trying to keep his composure, but it was slipping easily. "Okay I would have to believe that. Fine I trust you Ida."

"Yeah! Happy endings!" I shouted, glomping him in a hug.

"Ida, I can't breathe." Naruto chocked out after a few minutes.

"My bad," I said, letting go. "So when are we going to get to the village?" I asked the group.

"It's a straight path from here. Probably another ten minutes." Jirayah told the group.

"Straight path? As in no turns, and or secret tunnels I have to take?" I asked.

"Nope. Just follow this path, and it will lead you straight to the village." Jirayah confirmed.

"That's all I need! See you guys there!" I shouted, charging away from my group, and up the path.