Kabuto is Dummer than He Looks

I felt Chikara sending her chakra to the curse mark on my arm.  I felt the burn as the mark started to spread up my arms to my shoulders and back.  Yes, it hurt, but they power I would get from it would be well worth it.

Power was rushing all the way through my body and had even started to spill out.  It was evil and dark, but it strangely felt right.

Soon the burning stopped, and I got used to the power all in a minutes time.  Kabuto had stopped in his tracks, his hand still glowing with the transparent green light.

"I've never seen Orochimaru's curse mark like this." Kabuto gasped taking in my lace like gold pattern.

"Yeah that's because this isn't Orochimaru's." I answered.  My voice had two tones to it.  The louder one was my normal child like voice, but hidden beneath it was the bell chime voice of Chikakra.

"If not his than what is it?" Kabuto asked clearly confused.

"Well Kabuto to put it simply, you are just witnessing a slimmer of what lies within me." I sighed shrugging my shoulders.

"What..lays within you?" his eyebrow raised.

"Ugh, how to put it simply.  I have a demon his name is Chikara, and she loves to fight.  So instead of letting her take over my mind, she filtered her power in to the curse mark that sealed her in me.  Thus releasing some of her insane power.  That help?"

"You have a demon inside of you?" he asked still not getting it.

"Yes how dense to you get.  This was easier for Naruto to get.  Let's kill him now Ida." Chikara's voice came out of nowhere.

"Yeah, lets fight now." I agreed.  Suddenly Kabuto jumped towards us slamming his palm over my heart. 

The sheer force sent me flying through the air.  I elegantly flipped and landed on my feet.  "It's not really nice attacking people when they're not ready Kabuto." I chastised.

"How did you?  You should be paralyzed." Kabuto stuttered outraged.

"Just another benefit of Chikara's chakra; it works as a sheild." I sighed out of content.  "My turn." I muttered. 

I lifted my hand out straight in front of me.  I then grabbed my right wrist with my left hand.  Getting down into a steady stance I took in a deep breath, and started drawing the chakra around me to the palm of my right hand.

The chakra started forming into a sphere, and I dropped my palm.  The sphere stayed there floating, so I added chakra ribbons all around it.  Soon the sphere was wrapped all in the chakra ribbons.  The ends were just floating around it.

Kabuto had started to gather chakra in his hand again, and he came at me.  All I did was stick out my hand, and he hit a wall of air.  "Oh I love that I have to be put in Ayumi's.  All of you have such amazing things you can do, and I get to let you do them better." Chikara sighed in her still perfect voice.

"Yep, and I like shaping your chakra into pretty, but dangerous shapes." I sighed along with her.

"How did you?" he asked picking himself off the floor.

"Here is something you might not've known.  Ayumi's can manifest the elements to some degree.  Usally we can't really, but with all this powerful chakra in me I can do it just fine." I said shruggin again.

"Why doesn't the whole world know what the Ayumi's can do?  We all know they have to be powerful to stand alone all these years, but how come no one knew they were this powerful?" Kabuto questioned.

"I don't know why I'm telling you all this, but the reason no one knows is because we didn't want them to know." I answered simply.

"Hmm well than its will make me look better when I kill you single handily." Kabuto sneered jumping at me again.  "I have a way to get rid of that annoyed chakra."  Again Kabuto's hand started to glow.