Ear Shaped Landing

"Please." I begged for the fiftieth time. Ibiki looked like he wanted to hit me, but he calmed himself, and didn't

With a deep breath he replied, "No, I'm not authorized to teach young children."

"Besides Ida, you're already good at getting information." Naruto sighed.

"And your scary at times, too." Sakura shuttered.

"Whatever." I sighed. Everyone looked relieved, and had even started to relax. After a few more moments of silence, I look a deep breath, "Please."

"I'll give you anything else I can in my power, but please just don't ask again." Ibiki actually begged.

Without any pause or hesitation I demanded, "I want you to scare this ninja names Shizune. I don't care what you do, and I don't want you to physically harm her. Mentally scaring someone sticks longer."

"Did you plan this?" Sakura asked.

"Pretty much." I shrugged.

"For how long?" Naruto questioned.

"Since I saw Ibiki." I answered.

"I'm not even sure my training would help." Ibiki said in amazement.

"Oh it will. I'm good at getting what I want, but I can't really get information like you would. So are you up for the task?" I asked.

"I suppose. What should I do?" Ibiki sighed.

"Can you get me a realistic fake body?" I asked.

"Yes." Ibiki nodded slowly.

"Perfect." I laughed evilly. "Well good-night everyone."

"Night Ida." Naruto said, hesitantly.

"Good night." Sakura mumbled.

Ibiki's POV

________

"I guess I'm going to bed, too." Naruto yawned.

"Same here." Sakura strectched. I nodded to them, and each of them left. All of them would become fantastic ninja when they were older.

A few might be a little scary. I'm not sure about Ida. I can't believe how small she is, but she's one dangerous ball of energy. I feel sorry for Shizune. Ida was from the Ayumi clan maybe she got a few of her talents from them. Yawning, I made my way to a room, too. Questioing Ida would have to wait until the morning.

***

"Where is she?" I growled at noon.

"Ida likes sleep." Naruto explained.

"Even the injured boy woke up, for a minute." I murmured. I stood up and made my way to the rooms of the ship.

"Aww!" Sakura shrieked, "Where are you going?"

"To wake up that sugar filled child." I explained.

"That's not a good idea." Naruto warned me.

"I'm an ANBU. I can handle myself." I sighed, and left the children on the deck. They glanced worryingly at each other, and scooted out of line sight.

Stalking down the hallway, I came to her door. I wrapped my knuckles a few times. Waiting only a few seconds, I burst through the door. The dark room was warm, and had clothes sputtered around the room. Even though we were only on here for a day, she has already made a mess.

I found a little lump in the bed, that could've gone unseen. Ida was just that small. With the blankets on her she just disappeared. "Ida wake up." I called.