My First impression, Really?

Wow okay good new and bad news.  Good news first.  My toes don't hurt anymore!  If you don't remember I wrote about dropping my heavy backpack one them (homework is bad for us remeber that at least) and another peice of good news I'm going to go see Breaking Dawn with my bffwssp(best friend with super secret powers) is what that means.  And bad news well I really don't have any but it just seamed a little weird to start out wow okay good news.  Oh and I just thought I would add this my show choir teacher told me class she is a unicorn that poops rainbows.  Ah you got to love crazy teachers that have the same mental age as you.

Story Start

I was all dressed even before it was time to go.  That dream had really shaken me up.  No matter how much time passes I can never forget, no matter how much I want to.  I walked into my room again just to see if there was anything I could do to eat up some of the time I had.  I don't think I could go back to sleep not that it matters I'm already dressed. 

I was just looking over the room making I plan of how I could decorate it when I noticed my bag on the floor.  I had forgotten all about it because I haven't needed it.  It was the same bag that I had carried with me the first time I entered the village.

"Huh, how could I forget about it." I sighed panicked. "Oh gosh how could I have forgotten about my locket?"  I lunged for my bag and opened up the same pocket I've opened countless times.  I reached out and grabbed the familar smooth cold surface of my golden locket.  I clicked the button of the side that opened it. 

Smiling from the inside were the familiar faces that kept me sane for so long, Niela and Himoten, the ones that were my only reason for living for so long.   I closed the locket, reached around my neck, and clipped then locket so it sat around my neck.  I still love them, but they didn't have to hold the burden for keeping me human their selves anymore.  I would see them again; let them know I haven't forgotten them.

Downstairs I turned into the kitchen.  I had dishes and food now.  The walls were still a washed out yellow that some how worked with the white floors, and blue tinted appliances.  I walked over to the fridge and opened it.

"Urgh" I groaned. "Looks like I will have to go shopping again here soon."  I grabbed the cartoon of milk that had about a half a glass still in it.  That was about all I had for breakfast that I wouldn't have to cook.  I closed the fridge and grabbed a class from the cabinet.  I drank the milk, than glanced over at the clock.  Well I guess I can leave early one day.  I reached over to grab an apple from the bowl and with it I walked out the door.

In no time I reached the room we were supposed to meet our sensei in.  I wasn't to early just five minutes or so.  When I walked into the room only Cherry-blossom and Emo King were there.  They both looked up when I walked in.

"Good morning, Ida" Sakura said with forced happiness. 

"Good morning" I mumbled back not even trying to act like I had any interest in her.  I glanced up at Sasuke he was in her normal.  "I'm better, than everyone” stance, so that means he had his arms up fingers intertwined with his forehead leaning up against them. 

Naruto came in right at the time we were supposed to get started.

"Good morning Sakura-chan, Ida"  Naruto yelled in his normal loudness.

"Good morning, Naruto it is so good to see you this early" I answered Naruto with a smile on my face.  Sakura just looked away and stuck her nose up, like she was better than him, it irked me so much.  After Naruto got over his disappointment at Sakura's reaction he and Sasuke started to have one of their glaring contests.

"I'm so bored  I grumbled "When is our "Sensei" going to get here?"  I finished placing my head in my arms.

"Humph.  Why aren't you sleeping like you would usually be doing" Sasuke asked.