Secret of the Spiders.

The spiders started from the ceiling, but then they slowly started to swarm around the walls. Going in and out of the cracks, the spiders continued to cover the wood. I stood up slowly and walked closer to the wall. "If I touch them do you think they'd clime on me?" I asked.

"Why would you even want to touch one?" Sakura screeched.

"They look like they just want a hug." I explained, and then I leaned in closer to look at them. Slowly I started reaching out my hand.

"Ida!" Sakura yelled, and I was pulled away from the wall.

"They need friends, too Sakura." I cried.

"Then tell Shino about them." She scolded.

"No fair. Shino get's all the bugs." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Ida you can pout later. Now let's go see where they came from!" Naruto sighed, dragging me out the door with him. When we burst through the doors, we were surrounded by webs.

"It's so pretty." I gasped.

"Ida focus." Naruto said.

"Right." I agreed, and started glaring at the webs.

"What are you doing?" Naruto sweat-dropped.

"Trying to move them with my mind." I answered.

"You can't-"

"Yes I can!" I interrupted and continued to glare at the strings of the web. It started moving, so I jumped up and down. "Naruto did you see that I made it move?!"

"Yeah to bad that was the wind." Naruto broke the news to me.

"Then that means Kevin is back!" I shouted, and then I reached into my pocket grabbing a kunai out, "See Steve I told you I'd find your brother."

Before Naruto could comment, I voice spoke in the wind, "Ninja art: Wind Spiders."

"No Paulo no! Don't go to the dark side. Why? Why?" I shouted to the voice.

I don't think it heard me though because it kept speaking, "My darling children have spun strands of the purest silk that led me right to you. The three of you can carry our secrets into the depths of darkness."

I looked to the side of me, and it seemed to me like the voice was coming from the bush. "Silly bush you can't have kids." I laughed, patting it's side. "Wait! You adopted?" I paused for a moment. "Oh bush I'm so happy for you!" And with that I leaned down and hugged the bush.

"He's using a puppeteer jutsu to scatter his voice in different directions. It's to hide their location and numbers." Sakura informed us.

"Silly Sakura a bush can't use nin-jutsu." I waved her off.

"It doesn't matter where they're hiding!" Naruto shouted, and then he did the multi-shadow clone jutsu. I wasn't much into the fight because I was still talking to the bush. Bushes like to talk you see, but people never listen.

But right in the middle of our conversation about Willow trees we were interrupted by a weird poem "Born to be born," It said, "Breathing but to live, One sunrise upon sunset. Kakero's life like a mayfly lasts a single day, but pitying one so farmable is in itself pitiful. Know that I am at my greatest when lying in the deep and dark." At that moment the ground began to shake. "Ninja art: antlion jutsu."

A sink hole in the ground began to form pulling our builing down into it. Part of the building itself crumple and fell right into the hole. That part had the bush on it. "No not the bush! Take me instead! Think about the children!" I begged.