Missions go Downhill

Okay I know some of you don't like author's notes, but my friend who doesn't like Naruto at all has been forced to read my story, so she likes them for these.  So earlier today my phone wasn't working so like the the smart blonde I am I hit it.  Wasn't a very good idea it didn't make my phone work any better and it hurt my hand.  I learned to not hit object that can not feel pain cause it only hurts you in the end.  So enough on my rant on phones and hands I am going to switch to a more serious subject.  My friend that I talk a lot about, lets just call her Moo, wants to have a story, but her mom won't let her get a wattpad account, so she will be writing a story on mine.  The story is called The Tower of Glass.  She can only update like once a week so it will be a slow moving story.  Right now she only has the preface, but I do ask you to check it out and still comment becuase I will let her know how it is going.

***

Story Start

"I'm in position I heard Sakura's voice go through my headpiece.

"Same" Sasuke replied into his.

"I'm ready to go, believe it" Naruto of coarse.

"Sitting in a tree ready when everyone else is" I finally called through my mike, so everyone could here me through our COMS unit.  We were all ready in formation about to retrieve our target.

"Okay, go" Kakashi blasted through his and we all sprang into action.  Naruto got to the target first. 

"Yep, I brown tabby with a big pink bow in his ear, that’s him" I let Kakashi Sensie know. The poor creator looked really startled and cute.  Well it was cute until it started to try and claw Naruto's skin clear off his face.

"Ugh, stupid cat GET OFF ME" Naruto yelled stumbling down and landing on his butt.

"Oh Naruto the thing is just scared and it doesn't help that you practically pounced on it.  I would've clawed you too if you did that to me." I told me leaning down to pick up the cat.  As soon as I had it cradled in my arms and cooed to it, the cat finally calmed down.  It also started to purr in my arms, well that is a good thing then.

"Guess I'm carrying it back then?" I asked looking to the faces of all my team members.  No one replied, so I took that as a yes. 

We walked in silence mostly on the way back.  Naruto was making small grunting sounds about stupid animals and how his face hurt.  When we got to the Hokage's tower we dropped the cat off.  I now know why the cat ran away.  Its owner was a very unattractive women (I think it's a women anyway) that picked up the little tabby and smushed its face against her own. 

"Ahahahaha" Naruto wailed as soon as he saw it.  "That's what it deserves stupid beast"

"Naruto was this the first time, or do animals just not like you?" I asked the blonde friend of mine.

"Animals just don't like me" he replied back softly.

"Oh, I get it now.  Because of that hole in your heart from the lack of animal love, you try to fill it with ramen, it all makes sense now." I stated very proud of myself.

"What!  No that is so not it" he shouted at me.  Before I could defend myself though the hokage interrupted us with a cough.

"Now that you have completed this mission  I have a few more for you to do" he told us in the ancient voice of his. "let’s see what other missions we have among them" 

"Oh great another amazing mission for us to do" I said sarcastically "If you guys don't mind I will step out and go to something else while you decide" I called over my shoulder as I started walking out.