My summoning

I already told myself that I needed to wake up at a certain time, so I didn't grumble when I woke up. I've always been able to tell myself a time to wake up, but I don't like waking up, so I don't use it.

I stifled a yawn, and sat up rubbing my eyes. My gaze drifted over to Sasuke, who was still sleeping calmly. It was kind of cute the way he looked so peaceful. I can't believe I just thought that. Bad Ida get that thought out of your head.

I shook my head a few times for good measure, and I sat up in bed. I needed to do a few things before I left, so there was no reason to wake Sasuke up yet. Carefully I got up from the love seat and made my way over to the bag.

I got my new sketch book out and started to draw a picture. It was a portrait of Himoten, Niela, Sasuke and I. Yes Sasuke, and my team were now part my family, so of course I added him. I had Niela and I standing side by side, and Himoten behind us. Himoten was pulling both of us in a hug, so we both had out arms wrapped around each other. I had Sasuke standing of to the side with his arms crossed over his chest.

I wanted to add him, but I know he wouldn't want to be a part of the hug, and Niela and Himoten, well Himoten would feel weird if he was a part of the hug, so I just had him on the side smirking. I smiled when I was done, and turned the picture over. On the back I told them why I drew the picture the way I did, that I would try to visit them more often and how I needed to bring the rest of my friends.

I left the picture on the coffee table, and went back into the living room to wake up Sasuke. When I walked up to him, his hair was mocking me. Staying in its perfect duck-butt shape.

I sighed softly, and poked Sasuke's face, and whispered. "Sasuke it's time to get up, we need to leave."

His eyes snapped open, and he jumped a little. "Ida." he gasped.

"Shh, and yes?" I whispered.

"You're already awake, it just freaked me out a little." he answered his voice softer.

"I can wake up, when I want too." I defended. Sasuke sighed, and sat up slowly. He rubbed his eyes than stood up.

"Okay then lets head out." Sasuke whispered. I nodded my head and started my way to the door. Each of us grabbed our bags, and made our way out of the village. Deciding to be nice I didn't make Sasuke go up the cliff base, so we had to go the long way up the path.

We didn't talk to each other until about noon. Our journey was about half way over, so I figured we would make it back around dinner time. I sighed and broke the silence. "Thanks again Sasuke, I really hope it wasn't to awkward."

"It was nothing. I didn't mind, and your right those two are most definitely the people you can't help, but not hate." Sasuke answered back.

"So you liked them?" I asked confused by Sasuke's answer.

"Yeah I guess I did. Even though Niela had a little crush on me, she got over it quick, and her power was interesting. Himoten is like you only less so, but he seems like a person you could trust. Each of them had really awesome abilities. Maybe you could use yours more often, it would make things easier."

I laughed, "That's the most you've ever said to me. Yeah, you really can't help, but trust them."

"You're right. You have a lot in common with them though, you know that right." Sasuke chuckled too.

"Yeah Himoten and I have almost the same hair color, we all have strange abilities, and sometimes out mental stability isn't the best." I agreed.

"Not just that. You don't judge people, so it lets them get close to you, your personality is just so easy to get along with, since you don't get mad about anything really, and I know that you would never let a person who trusts you die. You also aren't a person someone can hate. The only way someone could hate you is if they aren't mentally right, or if you hate the person." Sasuke turned serious.