Getting Advice from Naruto

As soon as I got back to training nothing could stop me. I had the most perfect, beyond perfect, of ideas, but I just didn't know how to get the chidori the way I wanted it. When the sun disappeared and Naruto went back to the hotel, I stayed out here and continued to train my butt off.

My chakra was fading fast, so I might've used just a little bit of Chikara's to go longer, but shhhh don't tell. Nothing really happened. Chikara didn't try to take over; she didn't even speak to me when I drew her chakra. The only thing that happened was the atmosphere turning a little darker, and my chakra becoming darker tinted. That's all, so Naruto doesn't need to know I used it.

I trained all through the night, and I was still training when Naruto came back. "Ida, you need to take a break." he warned me.

"I can't Naruto. We have to get Tsunade to come to our village." I exclaimed, hardly paying him any attention.

"You're going to be drop dead tired if you don't rest." Naruto warned again.

"You're telling me to rest." I questioned, finally facing him.

"I guess I am." he shrugged.

"Hipocrit." I bluntly said.

"I just don't want you to get hurt." I explained.

"I promise if I feel bad, I'll sit down."

"I don't believe you. Please just sleep for at least two hours. For me, please." Naruto pleaded, using his big blues on me.

"Fine, I'll try and sleep. But don't blame me if you get attacked by bunnies and spoons." I sighed, and walked over to the tree.

"Thanks Ida." he smiled, with triumph.

"Whatever," I murmured, using Sasuke's favorite line. I didn't realize how tired I was until I sat down, and my back leaned against the tree. As soon as I did, I couldn't even keep my eye lids up. Maybe Naruto was right, I did push myself. A two hour nap would be fine, then it would be back to training.

Naruto's POV
___________

After making Ida go sleep, I continued my training. What was a hypocrite anyway? Oh well, I didn't really matter, so I pushed it aside, and started forming my rasengon. Ida was right we only had two days to get Tusande, so there was no quitting.

Jirayah's POV
___________

I hadn't seen any of the two kids in awhile, so I had no idea how there training was going. I did however visit Tusnade and I talked her into going and having a drink with me. I could tell she was still mad at Ida. I mean no one that I know of wins while losing. It was funny how Ida pretty much one, but lost the real fight. Ida would make a good ninja, going down fighting.

Anyway here I was having a nice class of sak...water, when Tsunade started talking. "Jirayah why do you care about the Leaf still? We haven't been there in awhile."