Here it Goes

"Well...this is awkward." I said into the silecne right after Sasuke left.

"Idiot, that was Sasuke Uchiha!" Asuma yelled at the random guy.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know." the guy apologized bowing slightly.

"I'm just gonna go after Sasuke, so he doesn't get himself killed." I muttered, backing slowly towards the door before any of the jonin could stop me.  No one seemed to notice me leaving, so once I was out the door I put on the speed.

I stopped at an intersection, Sasuke was nowhere in sight.  Why do Uchihas have to be so fast when they want to be? Stopping in the middle do the road, I closed my eyes to think.  Suddenly it came to me.  I remembered a jutsu a bounty hunter had shown me (Yes I get the irony now that there is a bounty on my head), and I kept my eyes closed.

I took my chakra and sent it up to my eyes.  Find what lies beyond my eyes, kept repeating in my head.  I could feel the change, so I opened my eyes back up.  Sure enough everything was in black in white, and I could only see the outlines of everything.  But in living things I could see the color, and amount of their life energy.  The way I sorta through people I didn't know, and people I do was by the feeling I got when I zeroed in on and energy.

I focused on a mile radius, and looked for any dark blue, the color I pictured Sasuke, when I didn't find any I zoomed out even father.  It's a hard feeling to describe.  The only way I can is by saying its like seeing the world the way a bird does when they are flying high above the world.

Finally in a four mile radius I found two dark blue energies.  I zoomed in on the closer one, but it was a complete stranger, so I focused in on the farther one, and got glimpses of things Sasuke and I have done together, so I think it's a pretty good bet that, that one is Sasuke.

I kept my eyes going on the same power, but I leveled out the land.  Now it was like i was on a map, so I could tell which directions to turn, and when I would be near my target.

I took off on top of the roofs in the village.  I didn't want to run into any people.  Wasting no time I started running, fast.  Not as fast as I could, but faster than I usually go.  Sasuke was also speeding along his energy/aura kept going as well.  But my speed compared to his was twice as fast.  So hopefully I would catch up to him in a little.

I ran for five more minutes, and then I found my way into a little town.  I didn't even need to use my jutsu to find everyone.  There were two huge, dark powers coming from one place, so I assumed it was the people after Naruto.

I shut down the jutsu, and my vision returned to normal.  I continued running and I grabbed one of the scrolls at him hip, and I summoned a bow and arrow, but I only had one arrow left.  Yeah I came prepared, so I'll have to use the arrow at a desperate time.  On a light note I did grab my katana, so it was fastened on my back.

I noticed Sasuke's back turn the corner in the hotel just in front of me, so I ran in front of him.  When I made it to the floor Naruto was on I burst in front of him.  I saw two males.  Both a lot taller than me.  One guy looked like Sasuke only his hair was lighter than Sasuke's.  So I was guessing this guy was Itachi.  

The other guy was blue, yes blue.  I could only see the side of his face, but he had shark eyes, and gills.  He also had a huge sword on his back wrapped in bandages.  If I remember correctly he is one of the legendary swords men of the mist.  I'm guessing he happens to be Kisame, but I'm not sure.

 Behind the evil guys I saw my orange wearing teammate looking small and scared.  Shark-man was taking his sword off his back.  "So how about we take off a leg, so you can't run away." evil shark man grinned.