Confused Beyond Belief

Sasuke and Naruto disappeared around the blank wall of the hospital, and Sakura and I just stood in the room watching their backs. "Should we go after them?" Sakura asked.

"We probably should." I agreed, and took a step forward. Sakura hesitently followed me. I could see Naruto's bright orange jumpsuit disappearing from the top of the stairs, so I simply followed him.

"Are you two really going to fight?" I asked, stepping onto the roof.

"Of course." Naruto answered.

"Not that it will be much of a fight." Sasuke grinned, evilly.

Naruto growled, "Just put your headband on, and we'll see!"

"Why? You won't be able to put a scratch on me." Sasuke gloated.

"He wants you to see him as a fair rival, Sasuke." I explained.

"I'm way more advanced than him; no way this is an equal fight." Sasuke rounded on me.

"I told you that hair would take over his mind." I sighed to Sakura.

"It is an equal fight, and I'll show you!" Naruto shouted, and charged after Sasuke. Sasuke jumped up, and slammed his foot down. Naruto brought up his arms to block it. Sasuke flipped over an landed like a puma.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" Naruto yelled to the wind. About fifteen Naruto's were produced and went after Sasuke. Sasuke basically went down on his hands and spun around, flinging himself at random clones, and finding the real Naruto simply.

"Are you really just going to sit here, and watch them fight?" Sakura asked me.

I turned to stare at her blankly, "Let them beat the crap out of each other. I don't know what it will prove, but it's just a guy thing."

"What if they really hurt each other, or do something that will kill the other?" She almost whispered.

I bit my lip. Sasuke didn't seem to be thinking clearly, and Naruto doesn't want to be out down by Sasuke, so..."If it come to that I'll intervene."

"Will you be able to?" She asked again.

"If the snails demand it. I will be able to." I answered.

"How can you be, so-so like you at a moment like this?" Sakura demanded.

I blinked a few times, "Wow I can be used as an adjective now! Where's my bucket list?" I pondered, going through the pockets of my backpack.

"Ida!" Sakura screeched, and back-handed my arm.

"Ow! What?" I demanded. Her arm shook, uncontrollably, and she was pointed at Sasuke who was perched on a water tower thing, and at Naruto who was on the ground. Sasuke was getting ready to fly down with the chidori, and Naruto was getting prepared to counter with the rasengon.