Nothings Changed

Niela got over Sasuke for the time being, and led us into the house.  Right away I plopped down on the couch, and looked around.  Nothing has changed at all.  The walls were still a light blue, the carpet still was white (with different color stains), and the back wall still had a huge slash in it from when Himoten tried out my katana.

Sasuke sat on the love seat opposite of me, and Niela sat next to him.  Thank the Lord she didn't sit really close to him, but Sasuke still looked uncomfortable.

"Sasuke you have a cut no your cheek and it's bleeding." Niela fused moving closer to Sasuke.

"Its nothing." he said reaching up to see where it was.

"I'll go get the first aid kit, don't move." Niela ordered getting up.

"Is she always like this?" Sasuke hissed when Niela left.

"Yeah, she is a little compulsive, but she'll get over you." I whispered back just as Niela came into the room.

"It looks like a branch hit you." she exclaimed dabbing Sasuke's wound with a cotton ball.

"Probably is." Sasuke grumbled back.

"Ida did you take him down the cliff!" Niela scolded me.

"I didn’t lead him per say-" I started to explain.

"Haven't I told you again and again to go here the normal way?" Niela sighed handing Sasuke the cotton ball.

"The normal way is no fun." I stated.  She laughed and came to sit beside me.  She asked me how the trip was, if my abilities have gotten any better, and she told me she had been practicing her powers.

"What kind of powers does she have?" Sasuke interrupted us.

"She can feel and change the emotions of those around her, she can hypnotize someone with her brother, and she can talk to plants." I explained.

"Ida!  Don't say it like that!" she shrieked shaking me.

"Talk to plants?" Sasuke questioned.

"It-it's not like that at all.  I-I don't really talk to them. I-" Niela failed to explain.

"She can make a plant grow, die, capture people, and she can she people." I intervened.

"How can she see people?" Sasuke asked still confused.

"I draw memories from the person's own thoughts.  Niela can see what happened on the land.  Like fights, or where a certain person went, so I say she talks to plants." I tried to explain.

"Oh, well that's cool." Sasuke shrugged.

"You really think so? You don't think it's creepy?" Niela bubbled.

"I deal with Ida every day." Sasuske stated.

"So true, and I'm so sorry." Niela laughed.

"Yeah, yeah laugh at me all you want." I faked laughed.  "I'm going to go get something to eat." I called getting up.  I don't think they heard me.  Niela was showing Sasuke a seed that she kept making smaller and bigger.

Niela's POV

_________

I was sitting next to Sasuke.  I had a lily seed in my hand.  When Ida left, he asked me to show him, so I got a seed and now I was.  I focused my energy, and my hand started to glow green.  Unlike Ida, I didn't mine using my power, so I was really good at them.  Not hypnosis though, Himoten hardly had time to practice with me, so I couldn't.

Speaking of the devil, right as I made the lily bloom Himoten walked in.

"Niela where's Ida?" was the first thing out of his mouth.