Special Chapter: Birthday Suprise

[A/N: HELLOOOO~~~ I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU, EVERYONE, FOR 1K VOTES AND 40K READS!!! FOR THIS MOMENT, I WROTE ANOTHER SPECIAL CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL💕 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT~~~]

 12-year timeskip brought to you by [Y/N]'s and Uno's family growing up~

Third POV

Today was [Y/N]'s birthday and Uno obviously want to do something special with his family. So after school, he picked up his children from school and prepared a surprise party for his wife. Recalling when they celebrated [Y/N]'s birthday during their day's in Nanba Prison, it got out of hand when Mitsuru accidentally set Building 13's office on fire.

How you may ask? He tripped while bringing the cake out for [Y/N] and luckily none of the important documents were burned. Ever since that day, they decided to have birthday parties in the break room.

Currently [Y/N] was out of the house and at the police station which gave them a lot of time to prepare. He also took the day off from his work for this special day and contacted their friends to come over. "[D/N] how is the cake going?" Uno asked as he walked into the kitchen. "Just finishing the whipped cream and it will be done soon." Now, 17-year-old [D/N] answered while adding the finishing touches.

Meanwhile [S/N] and Uno's other son 12-year-old Luka was in town gathering the supplies for the party. Also getting their own birthday present's for their mother.

Uno felt a tug on his pants and he looked down to see a pair of sparkling [E/C] eyes staring back at him. His youngest child 6-year old Sophie. "Daddy, I need help with my birthday card." "Sure buttercup, I'll help you." He smiled. 

Picking up his daughter, he walked over to the kid's table and saw Sophie's card there. So far, it was a picture of the whole family with a cake in the middle. "So what do you want to write for mommy?" He asked. Sophie pouted her lips and thought for a minute. "Well, I want to say 'Happy Birthday' but more..." 

"What about 'Happy Birthday mommy, I love you! Hope you have an amazing birthday'?" He suggested and that seems to satisfy Sophie's request. So he had helped her with the spellings until a doorbell sound interrupted him. Uno got up and went to the front door to open it, revealing his cellmates. 

"Hi Uno!" Nico smiled as he waltzes in the house. "Where do we put the presents?" Rock asked following Nico. "Just put them on the kitchen island," Uno directing his friends. "So where is the boys?" Jyugo asked. "They're out to get decorations." Welcoming his old cellmates into his home.

"Uncle Jyugo!" Sophie got up and ran to her favourite uncle's arm. Crouching down to meet Sophie's level, he opened his arms and caught Sophie. "How have you been Sophie?" Earning a giggle from her. 

"I'm doing well! The other day I got an award for being the top student in my class!" "That's my niece." Jyugo ruffled her hair and picked her up. Carrying Sophie over to the kid's table again, he took a seat next to her and watched her finish the card.

"Uncle Rock, can you come over here? I want you to taste test some of the dishes I made for today." [D/N] asked and that seemed to brighten up Rock's mood. "Of course I will [D/N]!" Walking into the kitchen and helped himself with a spoon from the utensil drawer. 

[S/N] and Luka walked into their house and were welcomed by their uncles. "Oh hi, Uncle Rock, Jyugo and Nico!" Luka said as he greeted. "Ah, Luka you need to come here! I got a limited edition game you've always wanted." Nico gestured his nephew to come to the dinner table where he was sitting. 

"How did the shopping spree went?" Uno asked [S/N] and he sighed. "There were girls from my class spotted me so it took longer than expected." Placing down bags in front of him. "Oh ho girls you say? You really got the handsome genes from me~" Uno posed while [S/N] looked disgusted.