Chapter 4 - America

Timeskip to 5 months later~

[Y/N]'s POV

"[Y/N], you have your 2-week vacation in 2 days," Momoko said. "Actually? I thought I would have mine two months later." I said.

"I changed it because you're working really hard and also because of that Uno prisoner." She grinding her teeth and looking away from me. Suddenly Mitsuru popped up and had his arm around Momoko.

"As you can see [Y/N]-chan, Uno has been flirting with you and this had caught our dear Warrant's attention. In short, she is getting jealous of Uno." Mitsuru reported. 

"Momoko, I don't like that guy cause he gets on my nerves." I feel the chill coming down my spine. "REALLY?! AWW, I LOVE YOU TOO [Y/N]!" She then gave me a tight hug.

"By the way, you can choose a destination and we will drop you off here. And we also cover your staying and transportation." She said while releasing me.

"I haven't been anywhere else, to be honest other than Japan so, I will go to America." I smiled with excitement in my words.

"What a good choice kid! You have to tell your childhood friend, your stalker and your Coworkers about the vacation." Mitsuru warned.  "Okay, I understand," I answered. Wait, how does know that Jyugo and I are childhood friends?

Then a knock was heard on the door. "Time for me to leave~" Mitsuru disappeared and Momoko rushed to her seat. "Come in." She said in her demanding voice.

The door opened and it was Kenshirou with a report in his hand. "Permission to carry on?" I asked and she nodded. I turned my heels and headed back to Building 13.

Le Timeskip

I went to the office to tell everyone that I am leaving. "Uwa! You're so lucky [L/N]-san! I wish I could go!"Seitaro whined.

"HAHAHA! You better be healthy while staying there!" Yamato winked. "I will get you guys souvenirs ." "YAY!" Seitaro and Yamato cheered. "I will send you some paperwork and then you can send them to me while you're over there," Hajime said and I nodded.

"Neh, how are you going to say this to the inmates in Cell 13? Aren't you guys close?" Seitaro asked. "Not Uno cause I hate him but Jyugo yes." I honestly said. "Well, its time for everyone to work." Hajime declared and with no complaints, we started working.

How should I say this to Jyugo?

I managed to finished everything I turned to the clock and it was 8:45 pm. "Hajime-san, I am done." I said while walking to him." "Good job. You can hit the bed today." "Thank you." I slightly bowed then left the office.

While walking back, I threw a piece of paper with my message into Jyugo's cell. We both made eye contact and he picked up the paper and started to read it.

I made my way to the train station so I can go home. People were looking at me as if they wanted to date me but I gave them a cold glare.

I walked inside the train and I bumped into someone. "Miss [Y/N]~" I looked up and it was Mitsuru. "Where are you going?" "My apartment." I bluntly said. The apartment I stay in is shared with some of the officers I know and Mitsuru is one of them.

"Let us go together," Mitsuru grinned. "*sigh*, Fine." Then we both sat together before the train moved. None of us talked to each other despite that he is a loud mouth and everyone knows him because of his announcements. But I, on the other hand, is known as the only female guard.

It will be weird for both of us to talk like we do when in the Warrant's office. He is still his self but not me.

"[Y/N], make sure you buy me souvenirs when you're in America~" My eye twitched as he started to cling onto me like a child. "I'll kill you as soon as we get home," I muttered silently.