Special Chapter: The Princess and The Dragon

Hello everyone ^^

This is my way of thanking you guys for reaching 20k!! In my previous note, I had asked you guys for what to do for the anniversary and  @princessofcrazy107 said to one with the reference of Jyugo being a dragon and [Y/N] as a princess. 

SOOO, here it is and have an amazing day ^^

[Y/N]'s POV

I wake up early in the morning in my castle. Today is going to be another boring day as always.

I am the princess of Namba and my cousin Momoko is the ruler of this country. My parents had died due to an accident when I was young and ever since Momoko took charge.

She doesn't want anyone to lay a finger on me including her elite knights. But funny thing is that she has a huge crush on troop 13's captain Hajime-san.

My personal maid Nico comes in with her assistant Rock. "Good morning [Y/N]-hime! How was your sleep?" She asks while picking out my dress for the day from my closet.

"Good I suppose. Is there anything today?" I ask. "You have your lessons today with Mitsuru and then tea with Momoko-sama." "Not bad I suppose. Are there any reports about the dragon?"

"It was said that the dragon has not been killed again." Rock said "Geez! I want that dragon to killed already! He already did enough damage in our kingdom." Nico complained.

We have this dragon issue and it has been going on ever since my parent's death. We named him Jyugo because that was the number he first started to attack the village. It feels like we have met before but I don't know when...

"Oh well, at least Jyugo is not attacking us when we are recovering." I got up and the maid right away started to wash me up for the day. After that, I was put into a pale blue dress with my mother's aquamarine necklace.

My maids escorted me downstairs to the dining room to eat breakfast. There I was greeted by our chef Shiro and my cousin Momoko who was already eating.

"Good morning Monoko," I said while sitting down. "Morning, did you sleep well?" Momoko asks me. "Good, how about you?" "I received so many reports about the dragon and I had to do so much paperwork," Momoko complained.

"Well, there goes your beauty rest." My food had arrived and I begin to eat. We continued to talk until Momoko was called to a meeting with the 13 troop leaders.

I finished my meal and my maids had to lead me to the study room to start my lesson with Mitsuru. I entered the room to see him reading a book on the armchair.

"Good morning Mitsuru." I bowed and walked towards my desk. "Good morning [Y/N]-hime, are you ready for today's lesson?" Mitsuru asks. "Yeah, I am," I answer and took a seat.

"Today we will be learning geography." He said. "But I already know that!" I pouted. "Not all of it though, so let's get it started." "Hai..." I mumbled and opened my textbook.

Timeskip brought to by Mitsuru being a loud tutor for [Y/N]

It is tea time with Momoko. I was brought to the garden and sat drinking my tea waiting for her. Sometimes she does not show up because she gets busy with work.

So I would have my maids drink tea with me so they can relax and have a break. Sandwiches were provided along with cookies from the chef as an appetizer for lunch or a snack.

"How are you feeling after Mitsuru's lesson [Y/N]-hime?" Nico asks me. "Tiringgg. He taught me geography again for the third time and it was boring~" I sip my favourite tea.