Chapter 3 - Fanservice

[Y/N]'s POV

I dropped off the beef stew I made at the office and they loved it. Now with Uno in Jyugo's cell, it's double the trouble and problem. I headed towards Jyugo's cell because of some dumb bet I lost to Uno.

Earlier when I was picking up Jyugo from his cell to the cafeteria, Uno wanted to tag along but I rejected his option. But when I was about to eat, I see Uno in front of me eating beef stew.

Flashback

"This is good [Y/N]-chan!" Uno cheered. I gave him a cold hard stare. "Neh, Jyugo, [Y/N]-chan is giving me a harsh stare," Uno whined while clinging onto Jyugo

"Who let you out of your cell?" I asked coldly. "Oh, Seitaro did! I won in a bet so he let me out I think... well does blackmailing count as a bet?"

"I am going to report this to Hajime-san." I  was about to leave but Uno grabbed my hand. "Wait [Y/N]-chan!" I turned around. "What.Is.It?" With each words coming out as knives to Uno.

"Woah there. You seriously need to fix your attitude but anyways, want to make a bet? If I win you have to stay in Cell 13 for the rest of the day and if you win then I will do extra duties. Deal?" He pulled his hand out and waited for me to shake it.

I know that Uno has been sent to jail because it was gambling related. But is it worth it? After a few seconds of thinking, I shook his hand. "Deal." "Great!" He pulled a coin out of his pocket and flipped it up into the air.

"I call heads," Uno said while smirking. Then when Uno caught the coin, he revealed the coin and it was head. "Well looks like I won."  I looked up at him.

"Well bring whatever you want to the cell including snacks, magazines and something sexy ;)" Then Jyugo smacked him on the head. "Don't you even dare." 

"Chill Jyugo! I was joking!" Uno surrendered with both of his hands up in the air. "But you get it right?"

End of Flashback

Jyugo's POV

Uno was excited to have [Y/N] hang out with us in our cell. I mean I am looking forward to it but, not like the way Uno is thinking about. "Jyugooooo, [Y/N] is taking a long timeeeee. " "You're the one who invited her so it's not my fault."I turned away.

"But Jyugooooo." Uno pouted. Then the door unlocked. We snapped our heads and saw Seitaro and not [Y/N]. "Oi Seitaro, why did you ruin the moment."Uno grinned his teeth.

"[L/N]-san? Last time I saw her she buying something at the grocery store." SINCE WHEN DID WE HAD A GROCERY STORE?!?! "Wait what grocery store?" Uno asked.

"Oh wait, you guys don't know about but we have a city here because it gets boring here other than doing paperwork so the Warrant decided to build the city inside Nanba Prison," Seitaro said.

"I wanna take [Y/N] there for our first date~" "It's filled with guards there so I wouldn't recommend going there." Then [Y/N] walked in with two grocery bags filled with snacks.

"[Y/N]-CHAN!!!" Uno was about to jump and give her hug but she karate chopped his head before giving a chance to touch her. She walked in and sat down next to me.

Uno was groaning in pain. "Well since [L/N]-san is here, I'm leaving." Seitaro left and locked the cell doors. "What took you so long?" I asked.  "Traffic." She simply said.