Chapter 21 - The Ex Female Guard

Five Years Later...

[Y/N]'s POV

"It has been 5 years since the escape of inmate numbers 1315, 1311, 1325 and 1369, from the inescapable Nanba Prison. There have been some reports claiming these inmates have been killed on the spot or seen in some parts of the world. This case is also still being investigated by the authorities to whoever did this and why. The reward of finding these criminals is standing until the next 3 weeks. Afterward, these criminals will be claimed as dead- "

"Don't you think they're over exaggerating?" I asked Uno while I turned off the t.v. "Nah I think this is interesting." Uno chuckled. Ever since Uno escaped and I left my job as a prison guard, we settled down in Japan. With the help from my mom's company, we were able to change Cell 13's names and their backgrounds.

Along with my Nanba Prison payment, I was able to buy a house and Haku has been helping everyone else with financial stuff. He also planned the wedding for Uno and me after the escape. Some of our close friends (mainly Nanba Prison friends) were there to celebrate. The after-party, however, has gotten way out of hand. Let's just say everyone has gotten drunk...

Everyone in Cell 13 has gone on their peaceful ways and live someone where else in the world. Being of course hidden from the police and other forces. Sometimes during the holidays, they would come over to our house and celebrate with us. Which is always the best part of the year.

Jyugo has been working at my mom's company and helping them with top-secret cases. He has been using his powers as an advantage and is able to control it. Uno has been working with reducing his gambling skills because he doesn't want our children to catch it.

And he managed to keep his promise by working and being able to afford a ring.

Ever since I quit my job at Nanba Prison, I was able to grab a job as a police officer. Due to the reputation Nanba Prison had, I am very well respected by my peers and the seniors. Uno, on the other hand, has been working as a beautician. After all, he cared about everything about his looks back at Nanba Prison.

"Mama look what [D/N] and I drew!" Our 4-year old [S/N] and his twin sister run into the living room. [S/N] looks like me while [D/N] looks like Uno which makes it adorable. It felt like yesterday when they were born into the world. Uno and was crying when he was holding the children and it was funny.

My father and mother were there too and they are proud grandparents of their twin grandchildren. They also helped us with names for [S/N] and [D/N]. Nevertheless, it was a family I wished for.

Flashback

"Congratulations you gave birth to beautiful healthy twins!" The doctor announced. "Would you like to hold them?" He asked me and gave him a weak nod. The nurse handed me the two bundles of joy and I smiled. I can't believe I have my own kids now.

One of the twins, the girl, opened their eyes and gave me a bubbly laugh upon seeing my face. "Welcome to the world. You're going to have an amazing father and mother little one." I looked over to the other one, the boy, and as it opened its eyes, it started to cry.

"Oh don't cry, there is nothing to worry about," I said as I was trying to coo at the baby. "We will call your husband and your family into the room now."  With that said, the doctor left and called in everyone in. "[Y/N]! ARE YOU OKAY?!" He exclaimed but everyone shushed him.

"Uno you're going to make your kids cry." Jyugo annoyingly said. "Come here Uno and look at your kids," I said and Uno was hesitant. "You sure? What happens if I drop the baby? Then you're going to hate me." Uno admitted.