Chapter 2 - Uno

[Y\N]'s POV

Every prisoner comes by a crappy boat. They first line up or stay in formation in front of the entrance of the prison to hear Warren's speech.  After that, they wait for their supervisor officer to guide them.

I stood next to Hajime while a prisoner with a long braid walked towards us. "Welcome to Nanba Prison. I am your building officer Surogoku Hajime and next to me is one of your officers." Hajime stated.

"Woah! There's actually a female officer here! I thought it would be infested with males but I'm starting to like this place because of you." He exclaimed. I ignored his comment and introduced myself. "Hello, I am one of the officer supervisors [L/N] [Y/N]. Even though I am a female, you still need to be respectful and follow my commands. Do you understand?" I said in a stern voice.

"Hai. Whatever you say." He winked. "Good, now follow me to go to your assigned cell." I started walking and he followed me. "Ne, my name is Uno and I like woman especially like you." He wouldn't shut up for one second. "What's your type of man? I'm pretty sure I fit in all of your criteria."

I ignored him and continued to walk to his cell. When we reached there, Jyugo turned his body from the door. I feel like he's mad about something... But I soon shook off the feeling and I opened the door and Jyugo snapped his head over at the entrance where he saw his new cell mate.

"JYUGO!! YOU'RE HERE?!?!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE AT FRANCE!! I'M SO HAPPY THAT YOU'RE HERE!!" He ran over to Jyugo and gave him a big hug. Sounds like they had met before... "Jyugo, I trust you with the tour for him. Make sure you also tell him the circumstances and the schedule for you guys." I instructed but I was given no reply from him.

I locked the cell door and walked back to the office."Is everything okay?" Hajime asked. "Everything is okay, seems like they knew each other so I let him give Uno a tour," I reported. "That sounds good. You're free for the rest of the day now." Hajime said freely. "Are you sure you're not going to give me any work?" I asked.

"Just go before I change my mind." "Thank you Hajime-san." I bowed before I left the office. Well, I should at least change out of my uniform if I'm free for the whole day. I walked back to my room to change into my civilized clothing. Usually in Nanba Prison, when you're off, you have the option to wear civilized clothing so it indicates that you're off service. I wore a white chic dress with some light make-up on my face.

While I walked back to the office to going to grab something, I brought attention again from the prisoners and that included Jyugo. I wanted to apologize to him but this would ruin my appearance.

When I walked in the office, everyone brought their attention to me. "Um... I'm sorry to ask but who are you???" Seitaro asked politely.

"I'm [L/N]. " I bluntly said. "YOU'RE [L/N]-san?!?! YOU DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE HER!" They all yelled. "Well if you can excuse me, I need to pick up something from my desk," I said while moving away from them.

"Have a good afternoon." I bowed and walked out of the door. Come to think about it, I don't even know what I am even doing now. Hajime is actually nice for giving me a day off but having nothing to do is quite unsatisfied.

I thought of my final destination which was the Warden's office, so I started to walk over there. After passing through the security, I made it.

I knocked the door and heard a muffled ' enter '. At the time was about to enter, I saw a bloody Momoko and Mitsuru with Hajime's face all beaten up. "[Y/N], why are you here?" She asked me. I walked closer to Momoko.

"Hajime gave me the day off today and I had gotten bored so I'm her," I said simply. "Gah, you're so cutely in that dress!"She squealed while hugging me tightly. "I'm about to die!" I suffered.