Chapter 7 - Waiting

Before we start the chapter, the person above is Haku •~•

Enjoy ^^

[Y/N]'s POV

"How did you found me?" I asked coldly. "I have my ways. In the matter of fact, I own this hotel." He answered.

"You bastard!" Jyugo ran up to him and punched him across the face. "Sir!" Just in a matter of seconds, Jyugo was on his knees, hands behind his back and a gun pointed at his head.

"It's okay, release him." Haku smoothly said while he was rubbing his cheeks. Then Jyugo stood up and stand in front of me. "What do you want." I asked angrily.

"It's simple [Y/N]. All you have to do is marry me and we will live happily together." Haku smirked. "I heard that you were going to be here alone but some company did appear right?"

"I had already told you, I don't need your empathy towards me. I don't want to be your fiance so go marry some other rich girl." I retorded. "Jyugo and Uno, let's go back inside."

"Grab her." I felt myself being pick up by the two bodyguards and they were dragging me away from my room with Haku in front of them. More came to my room and they were holding Uno and Jyugo."Oh no you don't." I kicked one of bodyguards in the balls.

He let go of me and I kick the other bodyguard in the balls but he blocked me by grabbing my leg. The body guard smirked as I was knocked out by the previous guard. Why didn't I kill him off earlier?

"[Y/N]!!" Jyugo and Uno yelled. "Sorry..." I mouthed and then darkness had filled my vision. The sound of Jyugo and Uno screaming my name had muffled and soon became quiet.

"Jyugo can you promise me?"

"What is it [Y/N]?"

"Do you still accept me as your friend when I changed so much?"

"Of course [Y/N]. I will still be waiting for you."

"I guess you're right Jyugo..."

Thank you...

3rd Person POV

The phone started to ring. "Hello, this is Warrant Momoko Hyakushiki speaking." "WE HAVE TROUBLE MA'AM!" An officer reported on the other side who was watching [Y/N] this whole time.

"What is it?!" She asked quickly. "Officer [L/N] has been abducted by CEO Kikukawa!" Him? Momoko thought. This will look fun. She smirked.

The warrant pressed the announcement button. "Can all of Building 13 officers come to the Warrant office." As she let go of the button she began to think a safe way to retrieve her best friend back while sitting back in her seat.

A knock on the door had interrupted her thinking process but she allowed them to enter. Three male officers from Building 13 had appeared in front of her.

"What is it ma'am?" Hajime asked the Warrant. "I have a special mission for you. I had revcive news that Supervising Officer [L/N] has been kidnapped by the famous CEO Kikukawa."

"CEO Kikukawa!? Isn't he one of the top billionaire in the world?" Supervising Officer Seitaro asked worryingly. "Yes you are correct. The main goal was to have her as his fiance ever since elementary school."

"Isn't that every girls dream to marry a rich man? Hahahahaha!" Supervising Officer Yamato laughed. Everyone looked at him as if he was dumb.

"Ahem! Anyways, retrieve [L/N], Jyugo, Uno and two new cell mates." "Two other prisoners escaped already?" Building Officer 13 Hajime face palmed. "But let's go."