Chapter 6 - Enemy

[Y/N]'s POV

I laid on my bed and flashbacks came to me while thinking about him. Why does he want me now? It was something I don't understand.

His name is Haku and I always feared him. He was the reason I became cold towards everyone because I thought that everyone will betray me.

Therefore my making everyone fear me would not allow anyone to touch me. But if they had earned my trust or has been with me before the accident, I would still act as my regular self.

Flashback~

It was a day in Elementary school and my father still worked at the prison. I would always still talk about Jyugo to my friends and they thought it was cool.

But not for Haku. Haku comes from a wealthy family because his father was the CEO of a popular company. He is always spoiled and loves to brag how rich his family is.

A majority of the families at my school would try to befriend him so they can feel special to be friends with rich family but not for mine. What ever Haku says, everyone agrees to him because of the treatment he gives them...

"Hey did you guys hear, there was a bank robbery that happened yesterday. " Haku said. "And it was [Y/N]'s, friend." He sneered. Everyone turned their heads towards me with disbelief. "What are you talking about? He would never leave prison with that kind of thought." I reasoned.

"Do you have proof for that?!" He yelled and everyone around us had whispered. "What happens if he is the bad guy?" "I don't want to be friends with someone bad!" "STAY AWAY FROM US!" The kids around me whispered.

Everyone started to throw objects at me and yelling at me to get out of this town. Injuries start to appear on my body. The teachers came out of the school and tried to stop the fight.

Haku and I were brought to the office and the headmaster was there too. Our parents had come and brought us back home. My parents were nice a d allowed me to I stay at my house for 2 weeks to get away from the betrayal of my friends.

I did visit Jyugo and told him all of the things that were happening at school. He was shocked and had comforted me. "Come on! You know I wouldn't do that right? I mean I could but who cares about them. Tell me their names and I'll beat them for you how about that?" Jyugo asked while I was sitting with my knees up to my chest.

"You can't," I said quietly. "Then more kids from my school will hate me." I looked up and saw Jyugo right in front of my face. He smiled and opened his arms to me. I jumped into them and started to cry softly.

Everyone in the prison knows the relationship Jyugo and I have so they weren't bothered by it. "I'm pretty sure it was mister 1167 because he wanted to have more money for his daughter's tuition fee." Jyugo reasoned.