Special Chapter: Here Comes The Bride

[A/N: this was before the 5-year timeskip]

Uno's POV

I bit my nails nervously as I paced around in my dressing room. Today is the wedding day but why am I nervous? "Hey Uno, I think you should stop bitting on your nails," Jyugo said. "But I'm nervous!" I exclaimed. [Y/N] and I only invited a small number of guests which included her parents, my parents and of course the Nanba Prison family.

My parents were shocked to hear that I escaped from prison and that I am getting married. When I introduced [Y/N] to them, they were happy to meet the person who changed me. As for [Y/N]'s parents, they already knew about me and are happy about the news.

"Uno, it's time!" Nico gleamed as he skipped into the dressing room. "Already!?! I need more time to get ready! What happens if I mess up?! Then it'll be a huge disaster! And then [Y/N] is going to not love me anymore because I ruined our special day resulting in her to divorce me even though we never got married in the first place!"

"Hey Uno, you should just calm down." Jyugo came over to me and gave me a pat on the back. "You won't mess up okay? Just think of the amount of practice you guys did and it should be good." He said. "But what happens if I mess up?" "Uno for the love of Pete's sake, just get over your fear and you'll do amazing."

"Hurry up Uno, you're about to be called!" Rock picked me up and carried me over to the entrance of the venue. "Break a leg, Uno! You got this." Nico gleamed. "We'll be watching out for you." Rock gave a big thumbs up. "Whatever they said," Jyugo remarked.

"From this point, I would like you guys to welcome the lucky groom. Welp, there is my cue. The people at the doors opened the door for me. I enter the room walked up to the aisle, trying to look good in front of everyone. Everyone was cheering or was congratulating me which boosted my morale up.

As I approached Mitsuru, I stopped and turned around to face the crowd. "Please rise for the bride," Mitsuru announced. Everyone stood up and looked at the door waiting for the bride to enter. The flower girls entered, throwing flowers into the air before [Y/N] entered the room. And that's when she became a show stopper.

[Y/N] walked in the room with her father and holy, she looks like a goddess. The way the wedding dress hugged her body figure and how it looks good to her. It seems like time is going slower as each step gets closer to the idle. By the time she arrived, she gave a quick kiss on her father's cheek and I reached for her hand.

She took a few steps forward, standing next to me. "Y-You look beautiful." I stuttered and [Y/N] chuckled. "You look handsome Uno." I feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. "T-Thank you..." "Friends and Families, we are gathered here for a special ceremony, to unite Uno and [Y/N]," Mitsuru announced.

"Now knowing these two on a personal level, Uno and [Y/N] has been a power couple and never feared to express their love for one another. As they faced many ups and downs in many parts of their lives, either Uno or [Y/N] would be there and grew together." Mitsuru said and everyone awed at the comment.

"So we're going to skip the boring stuff and get to the important part of the wedding " There a group chuckled that could be heard from the audience. "So do you, Uno, take [Y/N] [L/N] as your lawful wedded wife?" Mitsuru asked. "I do." I smile looking at [Y/N].

"And do you [Y/N] [L/N] take Uno as your lawful wedded husband?" Mitsuru asks. "I do." "Okay before I say the famous words, the photographer will be taking a picture of them kissing. And we know that these lovebirds are either going to hold it or keep it short. So we are going to give them a 5-second rule. After I say 'you may kiss the bride' is when you'll start counting down."