Chapter 17 - Smile Flower

Time skip brought to you by Rock's mukbang channel~~

Uno's POV

After working with the Building officers and other of our inmate friends, we finally finished working on my recreation room. "Kay that's another win for me~ Honey you suck at this," I said as we finished playing Old Maid.

"It's written all over your face when you draw the joker since you're stupid and all." I mocked. "Shut yer trap! This is just a fluke. And wither way you probably cheated!" He exclaimed. "You're saying that again. You say that, but how many times have you lost already?" I smirked.

"Even a beginner like Liang has been doing pretty well, right? You should follow his example a bit and be soberer." "Hah, don't group me together with this damn braid bastard." Honey huffed.

"By braid bastard, I assume you mean me," Lian said. "Is there anyone else here like that? A damn braided chinaman that looks like a GIRL." Honey mocked which resulted in him a karate chop from a very pissed Lian.

"A bump like that really suits a handsome guy lie you, Honey-kun. Good for you." Trios complimented. "SHUT UP!" Honey yelled. "Hey Uno," Jyugo grabbed my attention and looked to where he was pointing. It was Musashi.

"You're late Musashi!" I gleamed. "Uh, yeah there was a lot of stuff..." Musashi awkwardly said. "Huh? You're the guy that was at the tournament. He wasn't as good-looking as me, but you were with that handsome dog-like guard." Honey interrupted but Musashi was confused. "It looks like he doesn't remember us," Trios said.

"WHAT?! YOU ASSHOLE! IT'S UNFORGIVABLE THAT YOU WOULD FORGET MY PERFECT, GORGEOUS FACE DAMMIT!" Honey posed. "THAT'S RIGHT HONEY-KUN ASIDE, IT'S IMPOSSIBLE THAT YOU WOULD FORGET MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!" Trois posed too while Musashi and I sweatdropped.

"Well in case, I guess there's no helping it. Remember me from now on. I'm prison number 82, Honey. I'm this prison's number one HEARTTHROB." "I'm prisoner number 3, Trois. I'm this prison's number one HEARTTHROB." Honey and Trios introduced themselves.

Just then, I heard Mitsuru. "Number 11-chan~~~ I brought the stuff ~" I saw [Y/N] helping him too. "Woah for real!?" They opened the boxes which turned out to be the dart machines and a pool table.

"MIC-CHAN! THANK YOUUU! I'M SO HAPPY~" I ran into his arms and he swung me around. "Yay~ It's a special big service for the prize winner~" Mitsuru chimed. "That bastard Tsuru... Why the hell is something like that..." Hajime was clenching his fists.

"It seems he has his friends hand over to him." Seitaro worryingly said. "I gave him your shogi board too onii-chan." Hitoshi said. "HEY!! Honestly... What the hell do those guys think this place is...."

"OUR HOUSE!" We both gave Hajime a thumbs up. "FUCK OFF!" He exclaimed. "Just whose idea was it to keep control of them... Again my work...Nghuooo..." Hajime repetitively slammed his fist into the wall. "Supervisor! Here's your stomach medicine!" Seitaro rushed to Hajime's aid and provided him with medicine.

[Y/N]'s POV

"I see... So this is the recreation room. It's a bit strange, but I'm relieved to see that there seem to be no problems." Momoko said as she entered the recreation room. Already I can see Hajime giving orders to Seitaro and Yamato to make Momoko more welcomed.

"Warden, thank you very much for going out of your way to come here. Please come right this way." Hajime said as he offered her tea and dangos. Momoko was swooned by his actions and immediately accepted his offer.

She a seat on the sofa and looked like she is was in love. "Neh [Y/N]-chan, do you think Ms.Warden likes onii-chan?" Hitoshi asked me. Is it really that obvious?! "I guess she likes him." I shrugged. "REALLY?! If they are going to be in a relationship, then I'll approve!" Hitoshi cheered.